Get Rid of Red Skin on Face Naturally
Dry red skin on face could be a result of causes like changing weather conditions and extreme climates, pollution and change in soaps or cosmetics. Sometimes dry skin can also cause redness, it is often known as eczema. This kind of eczema can come anywhere on the body and can in many cases spread to all the exposed parts also. This kind of red skin on the face is not a permanent problem.
Home Remedies to Reduce Red Skin on FaceHome remedies for red skin on face can help to get rid of the redness on face and rejuvenate the skin.
1. Coconut oil and olive oil are said to be effective soothing agents. Directly applying either of these oils can help to relive the itchiness and reduce redness on face. Dry red skin on face should be treated with much care.
2. To get rid of red skin on face, you could mix together 4 tablespoons of Fullers earth and mix it with 2 tablespoons of milk in a bowl to form a loose paste. Then gently apply this mixture onto your face especially concentrating on the red skin on face. Leave it on for 15 minutes till the pack is dry and then using a swab of wet cotton and slowly wash the pack off. After washing it off make sure that you lightly apply some coconut or almond oil onto the red face and avoid going out for a few hours.
3. Another red skin remedy is to mix honey and oats in a bowl and massage this mixture gently on to the affected areas in circular motion to get rid of the dry skin and make sure that the skin is exfoliated thoroughly. You can also make a facial mask by mixing oatmeal, egg white, and baking soda and apply to the red skin spots. This is an effective rosacea treatment. Regular use of oatmeal on the red blotches on skin balances and calms reactive, red and sensitive skin.
4. Massaging the red skin on face with coconut oil or olive oil is another way for reducing the skin redness. You can massage the oil and leave it overnight moisturize the reddened skin and revitalize it from within.
5. One of the best home remedies for facial redness is applying chamomile oil. The anti-inflammatory properties of chamomile oil reduce redness on face and rashes dramatically when applied to the skin. Combine 3 drops of chamomile oil with 5 drops of jojoba oil to dilute it, and then massage the oil onto the face to get rid of red skin bumps on face.
- Get Rid of Redness from Acne: 17 Best Natural Remedies to Reduce Redness of pimples
- 11 Best Home Remedies for Red Face from Acne Rosacea
6. Pure aloe vera extract or gel would also act as soothing agents on the reddened skin. It could help to provide the required moisturizer and reduce the inflammation in that area.
7. Apply papaya pulp for reducing redness on face. Leave the papaya mask on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off to remove facial redness. The enzymes in papaya will help remove dark spots, brown spots, and red spots on face.
Facial redness is a common condition that many people suffer from every day. Try these home remedies to get rid of re skin on face naturally. Apart from these, make sure that you protect the red skin on face when you go out. Use a strong sunscreen on the red skin areas and keep it covered in the line of direct sunlight. Wash your face with a gentle soap each time you come in so that impurities can be done away with. In case the red skin on face does not subside and is prolonging then it is best to consult your local dermatologist.