How to Get Rid of Allergies
Allergies occur when the immune system mistakenly reacts to a particular allergen. So many things can trigger an allergic reaction. It can be due to food, dust, pollution, sun and insects which the body does not accept. Sneezing, difficulty breathing, vomiting, and cramps etc., are various allergy symptoms. Many people ask the question of how to get rid of allergies. There are various home remedies, which can be followed easily for treating allergies naturally. This article will show you how to get rid of allergy symptoms using home remedies and natural treatments.
How to Gget Rid of Allergy - Home Remedies for Allergies
1. Using nasal spray is the best way to get rid of respiratory allergy symptoms like difficulty breathing, wheezing, or coughing. Using a salt water spray help the body to flush out allergens from the upper respiratory tract.
2. Sometimes it has been seen that allergies are caused due to the lack of some vitamin in the body. The right vitamins can balance your immune system so it can fight off allergy symptoms.
3. An effective home remedy for dust allergy is a glass of lime juice which can be taken by adding 1 teaspoon of honey. Have this mixture daily for about a month for getting rid of allergies.
4. By putting 5 drops of castor oil in 1/2 a cup of any kind of fruit or vegetable juice, and drinking it on an empty stomach every morning, is enough for treating allergy symptoms.
5. One of the natural remedies for allergies is adding plenty of garlic in your dishes. Garlic can sometimes help control the reactions to pollen and other allergens. You can also fry 2 to 3 garlic cloves in butter, and eat it for getting rid of allergies.
6. You can also make use of Goldenseal home remedy for treating allergies of the respiratory tract and sinus. Golden seal extracts and capsules can be taken once a day for a period not more than two days in a session to treat and prevent allergies.
7. Apple cider vinegar is often recommended as a natural remedy for allergy. Drinking a glass of water with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in it will be effective to get rid of allergies.
8. Ginger contains properties that help treat skin allergies and reduce symptoms such as headaches, coughs, and inflammation. Peel and crush a small piece of ginger root. Place in a small pan with boiling water. After steeping for 5-10 minutes, drink this.
9. You can also try essential oils on how to get rid of allergies fast. Essential oils with anti-allergic properties aid in allergy treatment. Lavender, lemon, and peppermint can be very effective for allergies. Treat your seasonal allergies with the power of essential oils.
10. Butterbur, one of the allergy remedies, provides quick relief from allergy symptoms. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic effects that may help in allergy treatments. Butterbur is very effective for treating seasonal allergic rhinitis.
11. Two teaspoon of turmeric consumed with warm water daily, or use of turmeric in the diet, is also one of the excellent natural remedies for respiratory tract allergies and skin allergies like urticaria.
12. You should cleanse the body and environment of toxins to prevent allergies from attacking your body frequently. Drink plenty of water to flush out harmful impurities and toxins in our bodies, and reduce allergies. Drinking plenty of water help to get rid of puffy eyes from allergies.
These are some of the effective home remedies for allergies. These natural allergy treatments will help you get rid of most of the allergy symptoms in very little time. Follow the above natural remedies for treating allergies and reduce allergy symptoms without any side effects.