Get Rid of Sunspots and Age Spots
Sun spots, age spots or liver spots are brown spots or marks that appear on your skin. Age spots are very common after age 40. The cause of age spots is strongly linked to sun exposure, but in few cases they tend to run in family. In more serious situations, they can be due to impaired liver function or dietary and nutritional deficiencies.
Age spots and sun damaged pigmentations can be treated with the help of various cosmetic treatment and surgeries, but, you have to spend a lot of money to fade sunspots on skin. If you want to get rid of the age spots and sunspots on skin without spending a fortune, try natural black spot removal methods. Home remedies helps to gradually fade the sun spots on skin.
Home Remedies for Sun Spots, Age Spots, or Liver Spots
Home remedies are best for getting rid of sunspots on skin and brown age spots naturally. Here are a few simple natural remedies you can try out at home to fade age spots, sun spots, and pigmentation marks on your face, neck, hands, and feet.
1. Since sunlight is one of the main cause of sunspots on skin, you should protect your skin from direct sun exposure to treat and prevent sunspots and age spots.
- Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Brown Spots on Face
- 9 Best Natural Dark Spot Corrector to Get Rid of Dark Brown Spots on Face
- Home Remedies on How to Get Rid Of Liver Spots or Age Spots
4. You can apply some buttermilk to the affected area for age spot removal. Or mix 2 teaspoons of buttermilk and 1 teaspoon of tomato paste and apply it gently on the affected skin to get rid of brown spots on face fast.
5. When apple cider vinegar is mixed with onion juice or orange juice, and applied to the dark spots on face regularly, the spots starts fading. Regular use of this home remedy will lighten your dark skin spots effectively.
6. A combination of red sandalwood powder and rosewater can be applied on the sunspots on face. After drying the face wash off with clean water to remove brown spots on your face.
7. Dip a cotton ball in castor oil and dab onto the sunspots in the morning and at night. This is considered as an effective home remedy for skin pigmentation.
9. The best treatment against developing brown spots on skin is to drink plenty of water. Drinking plenty of water will help flush toxins from your body, and will help to reduce sun spots on skin naturally.
10. Diet is an important factor in treating age spots or liver spots. Eat plenty of raw fruits and vegetables which can supply the body with needed vitamins and minerals. Combining a healthy diet with a great exercise plan, can further reduce your chances of developing age spots on skin.
These are some effective home remedies to fade sun spots, age spots, or liver spots naturally. Regardless of the cause, these simple home remedies can lighten those brown spots on skin effectively.