Natural DIY Facial Cleansers
Before you start to make your own organic homemade face wash here is a quick tip on how to take care of your skin. It is always better to use cold water when washing face, neck and chest, regardless of the season. You might consider air-dry your facial skin after washing. After showering or bathing you have to wash your face with cold water. If you have sensitive skin, use pure water or herbal teas instead.
Homemade Face Wash Recipes
1. Skin care specialists advise to wash face with ground oatmeal in the mornings and evenings. To make this face wash, take a handful of oatmeal, add a drop of water and apply to face with a light massage movements. Clean the face, dry out the mask and then wash off with water.
2. Rose water is an excellent homemade face wash. Put 100 grams of rose petals in a dark bottle, add a tablespoon of sunflower seeds, pour 250 ml of water and add a tablespoon of vinegar. Let it stay for two weeks.
3. For preparing an organic face wash you can use a mixture of rosewater and milk. Just add few drops of rose water with milk and apply on your face. Let it stay there for about 10 minutes. After that, wash it off with cold water.
4. Green tea face wash is recommended for those who want a natural remedy for pimples. Use it to clear acne from facial skin. Doing this daily will prevent acne and other break outs. Anti-inflammatory property of green tea helps reduce the redness and inflammation brought about by acne.
5. This dried herbs face wash is recommended for sensitive skin. You’ll need dried chamomile, plantain and mint. Mix all together, take one tablespoon. Add a glass of boiling water and cover with a lid, wait for 10 minutes. Then add 1 tablespoon of potato starch. Use the jelly with to wash the face. Rinse with water after few minutes.
6. If you have dry skin,try this face wash recipe: take 1 cup of wheat, add 2 liters of boiling water and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until there is exactly one half of wheat’s original volume. Strain the broth and put in a cool place for 2-3 hours. This face wash should be stored in a refrigerator in a tightly sealed container.
7. This is a simple face wash for those who have oily skin on their face. Ingredients are raw honey and fresh lemon juice. Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a bowl. now add 1 tablespoon of honey in it. Also stir in some warm water to the mixture so it becomes easier to spread. Coat your face with the honey mixture and then rinse with warm water. Honey face wash is one of the best homemade facial cleansers.
8. Organic raw apple cider vinegar is a powerhouse when you are struggling with major acne break out. For making this organic face mask mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 2 parts warm water and a few drops of almond oil. Use it to clean your face. For oily skin you need to substitute almond oil with liquid castile soap.
9. You can also prepare a dry skin face wash using cucumber, yogurt and cooked oatmeal. Blend 1/4 of a cucumber (pureed), 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt, and 2 tablespoons of cooked oatmeal in a bowl and mix thoroughly. applying this homemade face wash will make your skin deeply cleansed.
More Face Wash Tips
Chamomile herb possesses amazing healing, moisturizing, cleansing and soothing effect on facial skin. Chamomile tea with lemon juice can be used as an excellent all-natural skin bleach.
Apply mint with lemon juice for oily skin. Mint is a natural cleanser for skin and it soothes acne. Lemon juice being a natural cleanser helps in removing oil from the skin.
Washing and rinsing your face with mineral water benefits your skin by cooling and calming your irritated skin.
By using the right oils, you can cleanse your pores of dirt and bacteria naturally. Coconut oil is just one of the many oils you can use to wash your face. Coconut oil can calm your skin, clean your pores and rejuvenate your skin.
If you have itchy or acne-prone skin, you might find relief by using sea salt as a cleanser. mix 2 teaspoons of sea salt into 8 ounces of filtered water and apply it to your face three times a day. Rich in minerals and deeply cleansing, sea salt help get rid of acne fast.
Washing your face should be a part of your daily skin care routine. Remove the dirt residues and oils from the pores of your skin and get a glowing face by following these simple face wash recipes and tips at home.