Treatment for HyperpigmentationHyperpigmentation means excess color. Hyperpigmentation is an unusual darkening of an area or areas of the skin caused by the excessive production of melanin. Skin pigmentation can have many causes including sun exposure, and skin inflammation. Symptoms of dark skin due to hyper pigmentation are light or dark skin patches, blemishes, and uneven skin tone. Discoloration and pigmentation of skin can affect any part of the body including the face, hands, and neck. Preventing dark skin pigmentation is essential for a beautiful skin. By protecting your skin from over exposure to the sun, skin pigmentation can be greatly reduced. You can treat hyperpigmentation using topical creams, but if you want natural treatments to remove pigmentation on skin, there exist a number of home remedies. Try the following natural methods for hyperpigmentation treatment and remove dark skin discoloration effectively.
Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation: Best Natural Hyperpigmentation TreatmentsThe excess production of melanin will darken and discolor the skin. Using pigmentation home remedies is a great natural way of reducing dark spots, blemishes, and discoloration on skin. For the already pigmented skin you can try the following natural treatments for hyper pigmentation.
1. Lemon juice is one of the best natural methods to treat pigmentation and discoloration on skin. Lemon juice is acidic and when applied on skin, it can lighten dark blemishes and pigmentation. To use lemon for treating dark pigmentation, you can apply lemon slices or juice directly to the skin discoloration.
2. Application of turmeric mixed with tomato juice is a great home remedy for treating hyperpigmentation. Allow the mask to sit on the pigmented skin for 15-20 minutes before washing it off thoroughly.
3. Another best natural remedy for removing hyperpigmentation is to massage and cleanse the pigmented skin with olive oil. This pigmentation treatment can hydrate and loosen the skin that is hyperpigmented.
4. To get rid of hyperpigmentation, mash one ripe avocado and apply the thick paste over the dark skin discoloration. Do this home treatment for at least 1 week for reducing acne scars and dark skin pigmentation.
5. Aloe vera gel is a great natural skin care ingredient for treating skin problems like sunburn, pigmentation spots, itching, burning, and dryness on skin. For removing hyperpigmentation on face, apply a small amount of aloe gel on your face and leave it for some time. Aloe vera effectively treats acne scars, dark spots, blemishes, and dark skin pigmentation on face.
- Get Rid of Redness from Acne: 17 Best Natural Remedies to Reduce Redness of pimples
- 11 Best Home Remedies for Red Face from Acne Rosacea
- 24 Best Natural Remedy Treatments to Remove Skin Discoloration Fast
6. Mint leaves is another best treatment for hyperpigmentation. Simply crush some mint leaves and make a paste with a dash of cold raw milk. Then apply this paste on the skin to get rid of skin pigmentation, especially acne and pimples.
7. Cucumber remedy is effective for removing hyper-pigmentation from acne scar. Use slice of cucumber or crush to extract the juices and apply on to the discolored skin with cotton wool and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. This is one of the best natural methods for treating dark pigmentation on skin.
8. Vitamin E has long been used to combat skin conditions such as acne scars, dark discoloration, and hyper pigmentation. Using a cotton swab, apply pure vitamin E oil to the pigmentation and skin discoloration around mouth and dark neck twice a day.
9. Extract some onion juice and mix it with apple cider vinegar and apply it to the hyperpigmentation on skin. Leave it on the affected area for a while, let your skin absorb the mixture, and then wash it off. This is one of the best natural ways for dark skin pigmentation treatment.
10. Potatoes can remove dark skin discolorations and blemishes and can lighten the hyperpigmentation on face with continuous application. Just peel and slice a potato, squeeze the juice, and apply on to the skin discoloration. Potato acts as natural bleach and lightens your pigmented skin by removing the tan.
11. Add radish juice in curd and apply it on the dark skin pigmentation to remove acne scars and dark skin discoloration. Follow this pigmentation treatment for at least two weeks for lightening your pigmented skin and removing blemishes and dark spots on face.
Try these home remedies to get rid of skin pigmentation naturally. As the cause of hyperpigmentation varies from person to person, the effectiveness of these pigmentation treatments will also vary from person to person. Try to find out which hyperpigmentation home remedy works best for you.