How to Get Rid of Smokers Dark Lips: Lighten Dark Lips NaturallySmokers are simply more susceptible to lip discoloration and dryness. Darkened lips can result from months and years of cigarette smoking. Chain smoking affects the lips due to its nicotine content, which blackens the lips. Dark lips from smoking can be very unattractive and unsightly. If you have dark lips due to smoking, cessation of smoking is one of the best ways to get rid of smoker’s dark lips. You can use a lip skin lightening cream, available at department and drug stores, to lighten dark lips. Apart from that, there are several natural treatments and home remedies to get rid of dark lips from smoking and lighten dark lips.
Best Natural Treatments to Lighten Smokers Black LipsYou can begin taking care of dark lip problem by making it a rule to apply sun screen to your lips several times a day. Here are some home remedies to get rid of dark lips from smoking cigarettes.
1. First of all, clean and exfoliate your lip area to get rid of dry lips and dark lips. Take your old tooth brush and put some baking soda on it. Gently scrub your lip skin with it to get rid of the upper layer of dead skin and reveal the skin underneath.
2. Vitamin E is a popular skin care ingredient in many cosmetic products, such as anti-aging serums, body lotions, moisturizers, and lip balms. Use vitamin E lip lightening balm with SPF throughout the day to keep your lips moisturized and to lighten dark lips from smoking.
3. Dark lips treatment using lemon juice is beneficial. Lemon juice has citric acid, which is a mild bleaching agent that lightens dark pigmented lips. Overnight application of a mixture of lemon juice and almond oil on the lips is a good fix for smokers who wish to retain a brighter lip color.
4. Vitamin C has a vital role in repairing of skin cells and production of collagen, which is reduced by smoking. Supplying extra vitamin C in your diet is the best dark lips treatment to enhance collagen synthesis, and lighten smokers lips and get natural lip color.
5. A paste made from banana, sour cream, and honey is an effective at-home treatment to lighten dark lips. Apply a thick layer of the paste on your lips. Keep it on for about 20 minutes or so; then rinse with warm water and splash with cool water. Follow this smokers lip lightening treatment on a regular basis to reduce dark stains from lips and make them look pink naturally.
6. Massage with clarified butter and leave a thin layer of it on lip as an overnight lip moisturizer to get natural lip color. This natural treatment is best for getting rid of dark lips from smoking.
7. Most importantly make it a point to drink enough water and other fluids every day to counter the harmful effects of smoking on the lips. It is the best natural and lasting remedy to get rid of dry lips, smokers dark lips, and also treating smoker's wrinkles. Smokers should be drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day to stay hydrated and to lighten dark lips.
8. Apple cider vinegar is another best natural remedy to lighten the discolored tinge formed on the lips due to heavy smoking. Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and dab it on the dark dark upper lip skin daily. This natural dark lips treatment helps to remove dark spots or patches on lips and discoloration around lips.
9. Regular application of juice like pomegranate, coriander and beetroot juice is also said to be a great natural cure to get pink lips for men when they smoke lot and it is look so black.
10. Remove nicotine stains from lips by applying a paste made from lemon juice, honey, and cucumber. Skin bleaching properties of these ingredients helps to lighten dark lips caused by smoking, and also keeps them naturally moisturized.
11. Yogurt is another natural product that acts as a natural skin lightener to lighten dark lips. One of the best remedies for smokers lips lightening is massaging the dark upper lip with yogurt and honey mixture.
12. Use rose petals to get rid of dark lips. Red rose petals are known for their astringent and skin whitening effect. Apply a mixture of crushed rose petals and glycerin for getting rid of the tinge on lips caused due to smoking and to get back your natural lip color.
These are some of the best natural treatments to reduce dark lips from smoking. Follow these home treatments and natural remedies for lightening smoker's black lips effectively. You can also apply lip lightening cream to get rid of dark lips from smoking.