How to Get Rid of Dark Spots and Blemishes on SkinDark spots, blemishes, and other skin markings are common on some individuals. Dark spots on skin can be caused by skin trauma, sun exposure, medications and hormonal changes. Skin blemishes such as pimples and facial dark spots are a common occurrence on the skin.Wondering how to remove blemishes and dark spots on skin? Blemishes and dark spots on skin can be treated naturally, using simple home remedies. There are a range of cost-effective home remedies skin care tips that can help you fade and remove dark spots and blemishes on skin.
Home Remedies to Remove Skin Spots and Blemishes on FaceYou may try the following natural home remedies for removing dark spots and blemishes on face.
1. Tea tree oil is a fantastic anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory treatment for acne scars and facial blemishes. Dilute tea tree oil in water. Dip a cotton ball into the solution and rub it on the blemishes and dark spots on face, before bed.
2. Active Manuka honey also serve as an excellent remedy to get rid of dark spots and blemishes on face. For best results, apply Manuka honey to the blemishes and spots twice daily.
3. Using castor oil is one of the best natural methods to remove blemishes and spots from the face. Apply castor oil on the skin spots in the morning and in the evening, and rub well into the skin. The dark spots should disappear within a month.
4. An effective remedy on how to remove dark spots on face is to apply olive oil on blemishes. Olive oil for skin spots also works great when combined with vinegar and water.
5. The dark spots on face can be treated by applying a slice of a lemon. Lemon is the best natural dark spot corrector. It will bleach the skin and lighten the blemishes and dark brown spots left by acne and pimples.
6. Mix 1 teaspoon of orange juice with 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar. Use a clean cotton ball to apply this mixture on your dark blemishes, age spots and sun spots to help lighten them.
7. You can simply rub the juice or gel of aloe vera over the dark spots on skin. Leave it on the skin for at least 45 minutes and rinse it off. You will begin to notice improvement within weeks.
8. Massage your dark pigmentation spots and blemishes on face with pure coconut oil mixed with camphor for a month. It will lighten the discolored skin by reducing the dark spots and blemishes on face.
9. Mix 1 teaspoon of onion juice with 2 teaspoons of vinegar and rub it on the dark patches on face. This is one of the best natural ways to remove dark spots and blemishes on face effectively.
See:Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Face Due to Acne Pimples
10. If you want to get rid of dark spots and blemishes on skin, then you can use a combination of watermelon pulp and yogurt on skin. Watermelon remedy fades the blemishes, leaving it fresh and clean.
Tips to Remove Dark Spots and Blemishes on Face NaturallyThe following tips will help you get rid of dark spots and blemishes from your skin, and restore your body's youthful look naturally.
1. For treating dark skin spots on face, start by cleansing your body. To remove toxins from your body, drink at least 2 liters of water a day. Surely you can get rid of dark skin blemishes and black spots.
2. Go outside and breathe fresh air. Fresh air and oxygen is needed for every single cell and is beneficial for the skin. Plenty of sleep is also essential to have healthy skin without dark spots and blemishes.
3. You can treat skin coloration, dark spots, blemishes, and age spots with a diet rich in Omega 3. Good sources of omega-3 fatty acids include flaxseeds, flaxseed oil, walnuts, dark green leafy vegetables, and fish.
4. You can use a dark spot removal face mask twice a week. Facial mask can help you whiten the skin and will remove dark facial spots and wrinkles naturally.
These are effective home remedies and tips that may help remove dark spots and blemishes on face naturally.