How to Remove Brown Spots on Skin Fast
Brown spots on skin are a form of hyperpigmentation. The brown spots are caused by an increase in melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color. Dark and brown spots on the skin are fairly common in people 40 years of age or older. Dark spots tend to occur in younger people who spend a lot of time in the sun. The harsh rays of the sun may cause darkening of the skin and cause dark spots and patches to appear on the face and neck. There are several natural ways to remove or fade brown spots on face effectively.
Remedies and Tips to Fade Dark Brown Spots on Face Naturally
Given below are some of the best skin care tips and home remedies on how to remove brown spots on face naturally. Try these natural treatments and homemade remedies to make dark spots on face fade fast.
1. Use a vegetable mask on the face once a week to remove brown spots on skin fast. Grate vegetables like cucumber, carrot and tomatoes and allow them to sit on the dark skin for about 15 minutes. These vegetables have skin lightening properties, which can fade away brown spots on skin and also make the skin feel more soft.
2. Applying lemon juice is another best natural remedy to remove brown spots on face fast. Daily apply this remedy on your face for about ten minutes to remove dark spots naturally. Lemon is a natural bleach and hence very effective for reducing or lightening the dark brown spots on skin. This natural dark spot corrector will make your skin blemish-free within a few weeks.
3. Mix equal parts of honey and lemon juice and gently apply it on the face to get rid of brown spots and blemishes on face. Natural skin bleaching properties of honey and lemon juice will help in reducing skin pigmentation and the excess melanin production.
4. Pumpkin is one of the most effective home remedies for removing brown spots on skin fast. Mix 2-3 tablespoons of mashed boiled pumpkin, 1 egg yolk, and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply it on warm face and leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water to remove brown spots and freckles naturally.
5. Applying cucumber juice on your face can help remove dark brown spots from the skin fast. Cucumber has bleaching properties that help remove brown spots and dark skin spots on face completely within a few weeks of application.
6. Sour Cream is best for removing brown face spots. Apply sour milk cream to your brown spots before bedtime. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes, and then wash it off with warm water. The lactic acid in sour cream will help remove or fade dark skin spots. By applying this natural dark spot corrector remedy, you will get a lighter skin and even skin tone.
7. A mixture of honey and wheat germ can be used as a face pack to fade and lighten brown spots and liver spots on facial skin. Slightly heat honey, mix some wheat germ in it, and then gently apply this pack to your face as a remedy for dark age spots removal.
These are some of the best tips and natural remedies to remove brown spots on face. Try these homemade treatments to fade brown spots on skin fast.