Get Rid of Age Spots Fast
Age spots are the biggest change that takes place on the skin. Age spots, liver spots, or brown spots are most often found on the face, hands, arms, and forehead. These spots are the result of genetic susceptibility as well as sun exposure. Many people find age spots or sun spots unsightly and opt to remove them and rejuvenate facial skin and improve skin tone. There are various treatments for removing age spots on face or hands, which are both cost-effective and extremely helpful.
Best Treatments for Age Spots
Dark spots on face are frustrating, especially if you have more than just a few spots or your makeup does not cover them. For people who are looking at quick fix ways for removing age spots liver spots, and hyper pigmentation from their face, cosmetic procedures are the best treatments that produce fast results. Following are the best 5 treatments to get rid of the age spots on your skin.
1. Cryotherapy for removing Age SpotsCryotherapy is a cosmetic treatment procedure to fade the age spots, liver spots, or solar lentigo from your face safely. Cryosurgery, also referred to as cryotherapy destroys and removes the extra pigment responsible for your discoloration and dark spots through freezing with liquid nitrogen, resulting in lighter skin as the treatment area heals. A proper diagnosis is essential before using cryotherapy to get rid of brown age spots. Generally cryosurgery is a quick procedure, with no downtime. Though, this treatment is generally effective, it does pose the risk of bleeding, blister formation, headache, hair loss, hypo pigmentation, and scarring.
- Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Brown Spots on Face
- 9 Best Natural Dark Spot Corrector to Get Rid of Dark Brown Spots on Face
- Home Remedies on How to Get Rid Of Liver Spots or Age Spots
2. Laser Therapy for Age Spot RemovalLaser therapy is the fastest and best way to get rid of brown spots, red spots, and age spots. If you have wide coverage or multiple age spots on your face, these common and unsightly spots can be successfully removed with laser technology. Laser treatment typically requires several sessions to completely destroy all your dark skin spots. In some cases a single treatment is all that may be necessary to achieve satisfactory results. Laser therapy destroys extra melanocytes that create the dark pigment. During the procedure, a beam of light targets the pigmented spots and fade dark and brown spots on the face by destroying the pigment-producing cells, without damaging the tissue surrounding them. Once laser treatments are done, brown spots fade gradually. After a few weeks, these spots are completely removed. There are a few minor side effects of laser treatment, but laser age spot removal is expensive.
3. Dermabrasion to Get Rid of Age SpotsDermabrasion is one of the best treatments for age spots or liver spots that effectively resurface the skin. Dermabrasion works by removing the outer layer of skin so that new, rejuvenated skin can grow in its place. Dermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure in which a surgeon essentially sands away the top layer of damaged skin. Dermabrasion uses a rotating wire brush to sand off skin's surface layer to give the skin a more even, lighter appearance. Dermabrasion treatment for removing sun spots carries few possible side effects or complications.
4. Chemical Peels for Age SpotsChemical peels are also considered as one of the best age spot removal treatments to fade brown age spots on your face. Skin peels can lessen the appearance of dark spots on the face that are formed as a result of exposure to the sun. Chemical peels dissolves the top layers of skin, allowing the body to form a new layer of fresher skin that has more color, smoothness, and better tone. During a chemical peel, an acid peel is applied to the patient's facial skin. When the peel is removed, it takes with it the surface layer of damaged outer skin cells, leaving behind a layer of smoother and softer skin.
5. Bleaching Creams for Age SpotsAge spots are harmless and do not need treatment, but can impact appearance. If you are bothered by brown spots and looking for products to get rid of those brown spots, there exists a wide range of topical creams for liver spots, most involving a type of bleaching agent. Bleaching creams contain hydroquinone, a skin-bleaching or skin lightening ingredient, which inhibits formation of new pigment. If your liver spots aren't too dark or large, over-the-counter skin-bleaching creams containing hydroquinone could help them fade away. While undergoing this treatment to get rid of age spots, sun protection is strongly advised.
Having spots on your face can be extremely annoying. The above top treatments for age spot removal will help you get rid of age spots fast.