Brown Spots on Face
Brown spots on face are called age spots or liver spots. Brown spots on face are also a sign of aging. Brown spots are formed on face due to an excess exposure to the sun.
Causes of brown spots are largely long term exposure to the sun. Brown spots on face are usually spots that occur from an excess melanin production. This excess melanin gathers under the skin forming dark spots. This leads to the formation of brown spots. Home remedies are the best method to get rid of brown spots on face.
Home Remedies for Brown Spots on FaceThere are plenty of home remedies for brown spots on face. Here are some of the best natural methods on how to get rid of brown spots on skin fast.
1. A mix of apple cider vinegar and orange juice can be repeatedly applied on these brown spots on skin until they fade.
2. Adding a grated onion to apple cider vinegar is also very helpful to reduce brown spots. Just plain onion juice as well has a positive effect on the brown spots on face.
3. You can also apply lemon juice for getting rid of dark and brown spots on skin as lemon juice has bleaching qualities to remove brown spots.
4. Oatmeal with sandalwood powder, milk and rose water makes for a great scrub and can help to slowly fade brown spots.
5. Application of aloe vera gel is also very soothing and beneficial for the treatment of brown spots. This gel has anti inflammatory properties which can really work.
- Remove Red and Dark Spots on Skin using Home Remedies
- 14 Best Remedies to Remove Freckles - Natural Freckle Removal at Home
6. Rubbing a watermelon peel or a papaya peel can also be good on how to get rid of brown spots on face. These peels have immense healing properties. Actually any fruit with vitamin E has enzymes in its skin which works well to make the brown spots disappear.
7. Mashed potato when applied to these spots also helps brown spots disappear.
8. Dabbing these spots with buttermilk also makes brown spots fade due to the lactic acid in buttermilk.
9. Castor oil can be directly applied to the brown spots to reduce and make them disappear.
10. Vitamin E can also be applied directly to the skin to get rid of brown spots on skin.
11. Another mixture that can help reduce brown spots on face is yogurt, apple cider, lemon juice and aloe vera gel. This mask lightens your skin and the brown spots. Follow this up with a moisturizer and sunscreen.
Basic treatment for brown spots on face includes mostly preventive care. Application of sunscreen is a must when stepping out. Repeated application of sunscreen when you are out in the sun for long is also necessary. Keep your head and face covered to prevent aggravation. There are even chemical peels and treatments like microdermabrasions and laser treatments. These treatments not only reduce brown spots on the face but also help in treatment of other skin issues like uneven texture and coloring.
To lighten brown spots, you can try these easy and natural home treatments.