Get Rid of Dark Spots on Face
Dark spots are pigmented areas on the skin that usually start to appear in middle age. dark skin spots can be caused by several factors. In some cases, dark spots may appear on the skin due to skin trauma. This is most evident in the case of skin infections like acne, which often leave behind dark spots on the skin.
Dark spots on skin may also occur during pregnancy due to the hormonal changes taking place in the body. Certain medical conditions may sometimes contribute to the development of dark spots. Such conditions include Addison’s disease, liver disorders, pituitary tumors and hemachromatosis. Stress can also bring about hormonal fluctuations in the body, thereby resulting in formation of dark spots.
Best Natural Remedies for Dark Spot Removal
1. Dark spot on face treatment using sun block. Dark spots usually are spread over the face as well as the neck. One of the ways to protect facial and neck area is to apply sun block. Sunscreen must be applied half an hour before sun exposure to allow it to take effect. At the same wear hats and big sun glasses to cover up these sensitive areas which are usually prone to dark spots on skin.
2. butter milk is one of the best dark spot corrector. To reduce the effects of sun exposure and lighten dark spots, cleanse your face with buttermilk. Scrub your skin gently for at least twenty minutes before taking a bath every day. Done regularly, this will work well in lightening darkened areas of the skin. This is one of the best home remedies for dark spot on face.
3. There are many home solutions to remove dark spots on face or at least help to alleviate it. It is believed that juices from citric fruit when apply to these dark spots will help to bleach out naturally.
4. Honey is another beneficial natural remedy for dark skin spots. Apply some warm honey to the affected areas and then wash it off with lukewarm water to clear dark spots on face.
5. Get your skin scrub weekly with the popular remedy by mixing honey and sour cream. These two combination act as moisturizing agent and at the same time reduce the dark spots on face.
6. A watermelon rind is one of the best natural ways to remove dark spots on face. Watermelon skin when rub on these dark skin spot on face can help lighten or remove dark or brown spots.
7. Skin discolorations may also be treated using aloe vera gel. You can cut aloe vera leaf and use the gel to rub on these dark spots. This dark spot corrector helps in lightening the skin and preventing further damage.
8. Apple cider vinegar is your all around DIY household product help to lighten the skin. How to clear dark spots on the face using apple cider vinegar? You can apply apple cider vinegar directly to the skin by mixing one part vinegar and one part water. It will help to lighten dark spots on skin.
9. Lemon juice is another best remedy on how to get rid dark spots on face naturally. Lemon helps to lighten the skin naturally due to its bleaching properties. Application of lemon juice directly on the dark spots will cause them to lighten.
10. The lemon juice can be mixed and blend with honey, oats, apricots, parsley and cucumber to prepare the best mask to clean up these dark spots on face without having to see a dermatologist naturally.
11. You can apply honey for removing dark spots on your face caused by acne scarring, sunburns,freckles and age spots. You can also add wheat germ oil to the honey before using it.
12. Vitamin E oil may also be applied to get rid of skin discolorations. Massage pure Vitamin E oil directly onto your dark spots. The Vitamin E in coconut oil can also help lighten dark spots on skin.
13. The juice of horseradish serves as another effective home remedy for treating dark spots. The juice works as a natural bleach to lighten dark spots on skin.
Also Read:Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Face Due to Acne Pimples
14. Always drink enough water daily around 8 to 10 glasses plus consume lots of greens and fresh fruit to get rid of dark spots on face fast. Fruit and vegetable diet will help to detoxify your body and thus beneficial to the skin overall. It also helps to keep the skin hydrated all the time and keep it flawless.