Get Rid Of Puffy Bags Under Eyes
Home Remedies for Removing Under Eye Bags and Puffiness Under Eyes
1. One of the most effective home remedies for eye bags is placing cotton balls soaked in milk under eyes for a few minutes. The lactic acid in the milk helps reduce dark circles and puffy eye bags.
2. To get rid of puffy bags under eyes and dark circles, place cucumbers on your eyelids for about 10 to 15 minutes. This home remedy will give the eye a soothing effect and will refresh the tired eyes. Cucumber remedy will also aid in reducing puffiness of the eyelid.
3. One of the simplest remedies for under eye bag is the use of potato. Cut thin round slices of potatoes and put one slice on each eye for 10 to 15 minutes. Potatoes contain an enzyme called catecholase, which helps to remove dark circles and puffy bags under eyes successfully.
4. Application of tea bags is an excellent way of reducing swelling around the eyes and dark circles. Hold cold, used black teabags under your eyes. This simple home remedy helps to get rid the appearance of tired eyes, eye bags and puffiness naturally.
Related Post: 12 Best Homemade DIY Eye Masks for Dark Circles and Puffy Bags Under Eyes
5. Reduce under-eye bags with metal spoons. Place 2 metal spoons in the freezer for about 30 minutes then take them out and place them on your eye bags. This home remedy will reduce puffiness of lower eyelid.
6. You really do need at least 8 hours of sleep each night to get rid of puffy bags under eyes and eye wrinkles. Sleep helps fight stress and fatigue and reduces bags under the eyes.
7. Puffiness under the eye is often caused by the accumulation of fluids around the eye. Sleeping in an elevated position can help to prevent accumulation of fluids in the skin tissue around the eye area.
8. A cold compress can be used to reduce puffy bags under eyes. Dip a washcloth in cold water and then ring it out. Hold this cold compress over your closed eyes for about 5 minutes.
9. Applying egg whites under the puffy eye is an effective natural treatment that aid in reducing bags below the eye fast.
Related Post: Best Natural Ways to Get Rid of Puffy Bags Under Eyes
10. Proper nutrition is the best home remedy for treating puffy eye bags. Vitamins such as A, E, and K vitamins are essential to keep the skin clean and moist and to prevent and cure puffy eyes. Incorporate adequate amount of these vitamins in your daily diet.
These are some of the best home remedies for getting rid of puffy bags under eyes, which are simple but very effective.
Also Read: Best Natural Treatments to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes Fast