How to Get Rid of Black Spots on FaceThe problem of black spots on skin covering the face, chest and hands is quite a common one. Several people apply commercial skincare products that contain harsh chemicals on their skin and their face, in order to get rid of dark spots, dark circles, freckles, age spots or brown patches. However, these harsh products for dark spots on skin could actually cause more damage to facial skin, even worsening the appearance of black spots on the face. Therefore, a lot of people now prefer opting for home remedies for black spots on face, as they are believed to be much safer. Moreover, most home remedies for dark spots cost a lot less than commercial skincare products.
Home Remedies for Black Spots on FaceHow to get rid of dark spots on face? There exists effective home remedies to get rid of black spots on face. Some of the natural homemade remedies to get rid of dark spots, age spots or brown patches are as follows.
1. Vitamin E oil for black spots on skin: If you have black dots on nose and chin, apply Vitamin E oil directly to the dark spots on face and allow it to penetrate the skin. Do not wash the oil off and instead, let it stay on the dark spots on skin for some time. For the sake of convenience, it is best to apply the oil to the face at bedtime and leave it on all night, washing it off only in the morning for black dots on nose removal.
2. Honey - Best dark spot remover: This is one of the best dark spot remover that will help you get rid of dark spots on face, as it contains natural renewing properties. Apply some honey to the affected area and leave it on for at least twenty minutes or so, before rinsing it off. It will help get rid of blotchy skin on your face. For an extra lightening effect, you could add some wheat germ to the honey, before applying it to the skin. This is also one of the best natural ways to remove acne marks.
3. Milk - Best black spot remover for face: Since the facial skin is very delicate and sensitive, it is important to use ingredients that will not cause any irritation. Milk not only has a soothing affect on the skin, it is great for lightening and treating black spots on face. Take a ball of cotton, dip it in some milk and dab it gently on the affected facial areas to get rid of dead skin on face and dark spots. You could also use butter milk or sour milk for this purpose. This is also one of the best home remedies for red face.
4. Acne and black spots treatment using Citrus fruits: Most varieties of citrus fruits, especially lemons, are high in vitamin C, which contains natural bleaching properties. Apply some citrus fruit on to a piece of cotton and massage the darkened spot gently with it. You can use lime juice to get rid of black spots on face. This is the best home remedy for getting rid of dark spots left behind by acne.This is also the best way to get rid of blackheads on face.
5. How to get rid of dark spots on face using Sunscreen: Excessive exposure to the sun causes the skin to grow darker and also worsens the appearance of black spots on face. Therefore, it is best to avoid going out in the sun, during peak hours to prevent and get rid of black spots. This natural dark spots on face treatment also help in getting rid of acne redness. In case you need to step out, you could apply a strong sunscreen, of a good brand, to protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
6. Papaya remedy on How to get rid of acne on black skin: Are you looking for effective acne and scar treatment for black skin? Papaya contains certain enzymes that help you in getting rid of skin blemishes, dark spots, age spots, and acne. Mash the papaya with or without milk and apply on your dark spots on skin. Apply papaya once a day to lighten dark marks from acne. This spot treatment will also remove dry itchy flaky skin on face.
These are some of the best methods on how to get rid of black spots on face. Try these best dark spot remover for face. In case the black spots on face do not lighten in spite of using home remedies, it is best to consult a dermatologist.