Get Rid of Dark Spots on Skin
Home remedy treatments are the most economical and effective ways to remove dark spots on face and get even colored and glowing younger looking skin. Following are some simple home remedies that you can use to lighten dark spots on skin naturally.
Home Remedies to Remove Dark Spots on FaceTo lighten dark brown spots, you can try a few easy and natural home treatments. You can safely use the following best natural home remedies that can help you get rid of dark or brown spots on your facial skin.
1. Yogurt helps you to lighten brown spots in a natural way. Apply plain yogurt on all the exposed parts of the body, which have dark spots. This home remedy will help to remove the dark skin discoloration and also soften your skin.
2. Sandalwood is an effective and easy way to lighten dark spots on skin naturally. Sandalwood powder mixed with rose water can be applied as a natural remedy for removing dark marks from skin.
3. Grind some orange peels in water to make a paste and apply this face pack. This is one of the best natural remedies to remove black spots on skin.
4. Cucumber juice is regarded as an excellent natural home remedy to reduce dark spots on skin, and also to provide glow and softness to the skin.
You can make a face mask of curd and cucumber juice to lighten dark skin spots.
5. Mix horseradish vinegar with organic whole grain oatmeal to make a thick paste. Apply this mask over the dark spots on face.
6. Make your own effective dark spot removal remedy by combining buttermilk and honey. Make a thick paste. Apply it as a mask on the facial skin to reduce dark brown spots and discoloration of skin.
7. Drink plenty of water daily, in order to keep your body hydrated. This is one of the best home remedies for reducing black spots from the face.
8. Soak almond overnight in milk and grind it into a fine paste. Apply this almond paste directly to the melanin spots and leave it on overnight. This home remedy will help you get rid of dark spots on face fast.
9. Dark skin spots can be treated with a gram flour mixture. Apply a combination of 1 tablespoon of gram flour, 2 to 3 drops of lime juice, and 2 teaspoons of cold milk. Leave on for 15 minutes, and then wash it off with cold water. This is one of the best home remedies for removing dark spots on face.
10. For effectively treating facial dark spots, mix oatmeal, tomato juice, and curd together, and apply it to your face. Leave the mixture on for 20 minutes, and then rinse it off to help lighten the dark skin spots and blemishes.
11. Mix 1/2 cup of ripe mashed papaya pulp, 1/4 th cup green tea water and mix to form a semi-smooth paste.Apply this mixture on your face and neck. Leave it for 30 minutes and allow it to dry. Wash off with lukewarm water, and then splash some cold water. This face pack is very effective in fighting dark skin spots and pigmentation.
12. Lime juice and turmeric applied as a facial mask helps in removing black spots and blemishes on facial skin effectively. This is another best natural treatment for removing facial spots.
Related Post: Home Remedies to Get Rid Of Liver Spots or Age Spots
These were some effective home remedies that can be used to get rid of dark spots on face. These natural remedies are relatively inexpensive and easy to make and use. Try these methods for removing dark spots from face and body.