Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation on Face
Skin pigmentation refers to the patchy discoloration that appears on the skin, particularly on the face. Over exposure to sunlight and heat, allergies, medication, and hereditary factors are the main causes of dark pigmentation of the skin. Skin pigmentation is more widespread amongst the middle-aged women in particular. There are natural remedies and home treatments are available to get rid of skin pigmentation on face. Let's have a look at some effective home remedies for skin pigmentation.
Home Remedies and Natural Treatments for Dark Pigmentation on Face
Dark patches may appear on the skin as a result of pigmentation disorders. Dark pigmentation on face can be considerably reduced by the use of simple and effective natural home remedies. For the already pigmented skin, you can try the following skin pigmentation home remedies. Natural treatments for skin pigmentation will lighten skin tone or complexion by reducing the amount of melanin in the skin.
1. Castor oil is an excellent herbal remedy that helps improve skin texture and works as a pigment dispersant. It is best to apply castor oil on a daily basis to remove dark pigmentation on skin effectively.
2. Lemon juice is one of the best natural treatments for skin pigmentation. Lemon juice contains citric acids that removes damaged layers of skin cells.
Cucumber juice is an effective home remedy in removing skin pigmentation, lightening dark spots and fading blemishes. Mix some cucumber juice and lemon juice together to apply on the skin pigmentation marks on face. Rinse off after 20 minutes to get brighter complexion.
3. A slice of onion can be rubbed on the face for removing skin pigmentation on face. You can do this skin pigmentation treatment twice a day for fast results.
4. Applying castor oil along with vitamin E oil helps reduce face pigmentation fast. Mix vitamin E oil with a few drops of castor oil and rub the mixture into the pigmented face everyday before going to bed. Do this daily to improve your skin tone and complexion.
- Get Rid of Redness from Acne: 17 Best Natural Remedies to Reduce Redness of pimples
- 11 Best Home Remedies for Red Face from Acne Rosacea
- 24 Best Natural Remedy Treatments to Remove Skin Discoloration Fast
- 11 Best Natural Remedies to Remove Dark Spots Around Mouth
6. Orange peel is a very good skin lightener. Grind the orange peels in water and apply this pack on the face to get rid of skin pigmentation. Rinse off after 20 minutes. This will help lighten spots and other dark pigmentation marks on your face.
7. Avocado fruit can be very beneficial in treating hyperpigmentation on face. Mash one avocado and apply the paste on the dark skin discoloration of the face. The various enzymes and high amount of vitamin E in avocados will reduce pigmentation.
8. Another excellent home remedy for removing skin pigmentation is to apply green papaya paste to the pigmented skin. It contains an enzyme papain, which exfoliates and cleanses the skin. Follow this remedy on a daily basis to reduce discoloration.
9. Soak a handful of almonds overnight. Peel them off in the morning and grind them into a fine paste with a couple of tablespoons of milk. Apply this paste over the pigmented skin on face, dark skin around mouth, and dark discoloration on neck. Leave it on for 30 minutes.
10. A combination of tomato juice and oatmeal helps to reduce pigmented skin patches on face. Tomatoes are good as bleaching agents. Yogurt is rich in lactic acid and has bleaching properties. Oatmeal is a natural scrub. Squeeze out tomato juice and add 2 teaspoon. of oatmeal and 1/2 teaspoon of yogurt. Apply this mixture gently on the pigmented skin areas. Rub it gently for few minutes and leave it for 20 – 30 minutes to dry and then wash it off. This is an obvious treatment for removing skin pigmentation.
11. Strawberries are excellent for removing dark skin pigmentation quickly. Apply a mixture of strawberries and yogurt on your face and rinse off after 15 minutes. This home remedy will remove skin pigmentation, blemishes, and dark spots on skin. You will get a lighter skin tone naturally.
12. Mix one half cup of Fuller's earth with 1 tablespoon of blended papaya and and the contents of two vitamin E capsules. Blend these natural ingredients together to form a thick paste. Apply the mixture evenly on the affected area. Leave it like that for 20 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water. Follow this simple remedy for a few weeks to reduce dark skin patches.
See Related Articles: