Get Rid of Wrinkles and Sagging Skin on FaceFace Exercise is the best natural anti aging secret. Here are some facial exercises that will reduce the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin on your face naturally.
Wrinkles are lines or creases on the surface of your skin. Most commonly, wrinkles appear as we get older. As we become older our skin gets thinner drier and less elastic and starts to sag. Wrinkles come in two categories: surface lines and deep furrows. Several factors cause wrinkles such as sun exposure, smoking, genetics, and even facial expressions. Sunlight exposure is the most important cause of early aging of skin. Smoking leads to premature aging of skin and more wrinkles on face. Every time we make an expression, a furrow forms in the skin. When we are young, the skin is able to quickly return to its original state. But as we grow old, the skin is less able to spring back to its smooth state and a crease is formed. The crease deepens as the skin loses more of its elasticity.
There a number of things that you can try to get rid of wrinkles and aging skin on your face. You can use over-the-counter anti-aging skin creams, you can undergo high-tech treatments such as laser treatments and microdermabrasion to reduce wrinkles and sagging skin on face. You can also try simple homemade remedies to reduce fine lines and deep wrinkles on your face. In addition to all of the above anti wrinkle measures, there is another effective natural way in which you can fight those wrinkles: facial exercises.
Best Facial Exercises to Reduce Wrinkles
1. Chin Exercise for Sagging Skin under the Chin and the JowlsOpen your mouth as wide as you can while still feeling comfortable. Release your tongue and hold this position for 60 seconds. This exercise helps firm up sagging skin beneath the chin and the jowls. It works the muscles of your chin, neck, and those on either side of your mouth.
2. Eye Exercise for WrinklesPlace both middle fingers at the inner corner of your eyebrows. Place your index fingers on the outer corner of the eyebrows and apply pressure outwards. Next, look upwards and raise your lower eyelids upwards, squinting strongly. Hold this pose for a few seconds and then release.
Repeat the entire process 6 times and finally, squeeze your eyes closed for 10 seconds.
This facial exercise works the muscles around the eye and delays the appearance of crow’s feet, drooping eyelids, and reduces bags around the eyes as well as puffy eyes.
3. Brow Exercise for Forehead WrinklesThis brow exercise will reduce the appearance of fine horizontal lines on your forehead. Place your hands on your forehead with your palms facing inward. Spread your fingers to cover your forehead. Now, push your fingers outward across your forehead. You should apply slight pressure so that there is a little tightening of the skin. This method should be repeated 10 times.
4. Facial Eye Exercises to Tighten Droopy Eyelids and Reduce Deep Eye HollowsThis face exercise minimizes drooping eyebrows and deep eye hollows. Place an index finger under each eye, with the fingers pointing at each other. Form an ‘O’ shape with your mouth. Your top lip and bottom lip should not meet but should cover your teeth. Now, look upwards and flutter your upper eyelids for 30 seconds.
See Related Articles:
- Facial Exercises to Tighten Your Facial Muscles to Fight Wrinkles and Sagging Skin
- 15 Best Anti-Aging Oil for Skin Care: Top Essential Oils and Carrier Oils
- 11 Best Anti Aging Foods to Tighten Loose Skin Wrinkles
- 10 Best Skin Tightening Facial Masks to Get a Natural Facelift
- Facial Exercises for Laugh Lines, Wrinkles on Forehead, Eyes, Neck, and Lips
5. Neck Exercise for A Firm NeckPlace fingertips at the bottom of your neck. With your head tilted backwards, gently stroke your neck in a downward fashion. Bring your head back to the chest. Repeat this step 2 times.
Next, push your outer lip as far as you can. This should pull the corners of your mouth down. Now, place your fingertips on the collarbone. Your chin should be pointed upwards. Hold this pose while you breathe deeply 4 times.
This facial exercise makes sagging skin at the neck firmer and reduces the appearance of neck wrinkles and lines.
- 5 Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Get Rid of Turkey Neck
- Neck Firming Tips and Natural Skin Care Products to Tighten Neck
- Best Tips to Remove Deep Neck Wrinkles Naturally
6. Facial Exercise to Reduce Cheek LineMake an ‘O’ shape with your mouth while hiding your teeth with your lips. Now, smile as widely as you can without exposing your teeth. Repeat this step 6 times.
Next, place an index finger on your chin while you’re smiling with your teeth hidden. Move your jaw up and down while slowly tilting your head backwards. Repeat this step 2 times.
Cheek lines are visibly reduced by this face exercise. This anti aging facial exercise is also good for sagging skin.
7. Forehead Exercise to Get Rid of Scowl Lines between the EyebrowsThis exercise will smoothen your forehead by exercising the muscles around your eyes and your forehead. In effect, it negates the damaging lines of a scowl.
Widen your eyes and try to expose as much of the white of your eye as you can. Hold this position until your eyes begin to water.
- Home Remedies to Get Rid of Deep Wrinkles on Forehead Naturally
- 18 Best Natural Ways to Get Rid of Deep Forehead Wrinkles and Frown Lines
- Natural Methods and Tips to Remove Frown Lines
- Homemade Face Masks to Remove Forehead Wrinkles and Frown Lines
8. Nose Exercise for a Firm NoseThis exercise keeps your nose looking young and firm.
Place your thumb and index finger such that you’re pinching your nose and push inwards, towards your face. Place your other index finger on the tip of your nose and push upwards. At the same time, pull your upper lip over your teeth. This will stretch the muscles of the nose. Hold this pose for a second and then release. You should feel the tip of your nose pushing against your index finger to know that you’re doing the exercise properly.
This exercise should be repeated 40 times.
9. Facial Exercise to Reduce Crows Feet around EyesThis exercise prevents the formation of wrinkles by firming up the area around the eyes.
The first step of this exercise is to lift your lower eyelids and then release them without moving any other facial muscle. Next, place your fingertips on the outer crease of the crow’s feet and apply slight pressure. However, do not pull or drag the skin. Now, lift your lower eyelids again.
- 16 Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Under Eye Wrinkles
- Best Natural Ways to Tighten Loose Skin Under Eye Wrinkles
- Best Treatments for Wrinkles Under Eyes and Crows Feet
- 10 Best Home Remedies for Removing Laugh Lines Around Eyes
Ensure that your skin is moisturized before attempting this anti aging facial exercise in order to prevent damage to the skin.
Try these natural anti aging facial exercises to get rid of wrinkles and sagging skin on face naturally at home.