How to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation
The problem of pigmentation on face can be referred to as one of the most stressful skin conditions that a woman can experience. Face pigmentation is usually characterized by dark spots and blemishes on facial skin. Some of the common factors that could lead to pigmentation on the face include excessive tanning or exposure to the sun, melasma, age spots, freckles and acne marks. In some cases, the skin could react to certain cosmetics, thereby leading to pigmentation on the face. Since this condition can lead to a lot of stress and embarrassment, it is common for people to consult a doctor for treatment of pigmentation on the face. However, not everyone can afford to undergo laser treatment for skin pigmentation , use cream for skin pigmentation, or any other treatments to cure hyperpigmentation disorders and therefore, the use of pigmentation of skin home remedies are also quite popular to cure hyperpigmentation.
Home Remedies for Skin Pigmentation
Face pigmentation is one of the most uncomfortable issues. There are several common home remedies for hyperpigmentation, which gradually help reduce the discoloration and may also eventually help the spots to lighten and fade out completely. Given below are some of the most common remedies for pigmentation on skin treatment. Try this natural methods and avoid those expensive pigmentation laser treatment.
1. Hyperpigmentation treatment using aloe vera: Aloe vera is the best skin care products for hyperpigmentation. You can make use of aloe vera and basil leaf juice on the pigmentation of skin, as this combination is very effective in removing the pigmentation on face. Mix aloe vera and basil extract juice and apply on to the pigment skin for about 20-25 minutes whenever you get time. You can make use of this mixture three days a week as an effective treatment for skin pigmentation on the face.
2. Best solution for hyperpigmentation: To treat skin discoloration, mix some fresh cream, with a pinch of turmeric powder and apply the mixture on the hyperpigmentation on face, rubbing it all over in even strokes. This mixture should be left on the face for at least 15 minutes or so, before it is rinsed off, with some cold water. This is one of the best hyperpigmented scar treatment.
3. How to correct hyperpigmentation using banana: Banana exfoliates the skin and lightens pigmented areas. Mash ripe banana and apply over the effected skin. Wait for 15 minutes and wash off with plain water. Doing this everyday will remove all sorts of discolorations and dark pigmentation on face.
3. How to cure hyperpigmentation using yogurt: This is another of the best pigmentation of skin home remedies. In a bowl, combine equal parts of honey, organic yogurt as well as lemon juice. Blend all the ingredients thoroughly and apply the resultant mixture on the affected skin. Leave on to the skin for around 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off with cool to lukewarm water. This another best method on how to remove skin pigmentation.
4. Hyperpigmentation treatment using almond oil: Almond oil has long been proved effective as a skin care product to get rid of pigmentation on skin. Take some almond oil on the tip of your finger and apply it on the pigmented skin on face before going to bed. This is another natural treatment for hyperpigmentation.
5. Fresh cream is the best solution for hyperpigmentation: Lemon with cream is also very effective to treat skin pigmentation. You can apply fresh cream on your dark skin discoloration by adding lemon extract juice for about 25-30 minutes. Do this dark skin pigmentation remedy regularly for best results. This is the best creams for uneven skin tone.
6. How to remove skin pigmentation using vitamin E: You can massage your skin with vitamin E oil to reduce hyper- pigmentation on face. Mixing castor oil & vitamin E and applying on pigmented areas help to get rid of sun pigmentation on face and leaves skin smooth.
7. Glycerin treatments for hyperpigmentation on face: Glycerin is an ingredient that can be found in many beauty products. This is the best skin care products for pigmentation. For getting rid of dark skin pigmentation you can massage your face with glycerin and rose water mixture.
8. How to get rid of hyperpigmentation using olive oil: Olive oil nourishes the skin and helps to remove pigmentation and black spots. Massaging and cleansing with olive oil can hydrate the skin and balance out the skin tone.
9. Get rid of skin pigmentation using honey remedy: Honey and orange peel remedy is also helpful to get rid of pigmentation on skin. Apply this mixture on to the pigmented face for about 15-20 minutes before taking shower in the morning to reduce the skin darkening. It will also help get rid of old acne scars.
10. How to get rid of acne hyperpigmentation: Apply cucumber juice on pigmentation on face to remove hyperpigmentation and pimples. You can also apply a mixture of yogurt, honey and cucumber juice in equal proportions for facial pigmentation treatment. Use this treatment of hyperpigmentation and find before and after differences.
These are some of the homemade remedies to get rid of face pigmentation. In addition to the remedies for hyperpigmentation, it is very important to follow a regular skincare routine, which includes a regular exfoliation process. A proper diet is also very important for healthy and glowing skin and therefore, all people should eat a high amount of foods that contain vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Drinking around 10 to 12 glasses of water a day is also known to be very helpful to get rid of hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration on face.