How to Remove Black Spot on FaceWhat are black spots on face? A black spot on the face could cause a lot of concern when it comes to beauty. Dark spots on face can occur due to various reasons. There are certain skin conditions that may lead to appearance of dark spots on the skin. The intake of antibiotic medication can also lead to this black spots in the face. Apart from health problems, black spots on the face may also occur due to sun exposure. The pigment melanin which is produced by certain cells of the body helps to protect the skin from the harmful UV radiation of the sun. Concentrations of melanin could lead to the appearance of dark spots on skin.
Some individuals experience darkened patches and black spots due to the natural process of ageing or hormonal imbalances. Liver disease, pregnancy and excessive stress are some of the other causes of black spots on the face. Here are some tips on how to remove dark spots on face.
Top Home Remedies for Black Spots on FaceThere are a lot of ways to get rid of dark spots on face. Following are some of the best natural home remedies to remove black spots on face.
1. Lemon juice is one of the most effective home remedies for a black spot. Lemon juice serves as a natural bleaching agent and helps to lighten skin blemishes. Lemon juice may be applied directly to the affected area for getting rid of dark spots on face. You can also add some glycerin to the lemon juice and apply to the black spot on the face.
2. Applying buttermilk is another black spot face treatment. Buttermilk is often used to reduce brown spots and skin pigmentation because it contains lactic acid, which is a skin bleaching as well as exfoliating agent. Mix equal parts buttermilk with lemon juice and apply this mixture on your face for 20-30 minutes and wash off. This is one of the most effective home remedies to get rid of black spots on the face.
3. Another beneficial remedy for black spots is tomato. Tomato is rich in antioxidants and applying the pulp to the face help get rid of dark spots overnight. Regular application of tomato for face works wonders in removing dark spots and pigmentation from sun tanned skin.
4. Cucumber is one of the best home remedies for black spots on face. Cucumber juice or grated cucumber may be applied to the affected areas as a natural black spot treatment at home. A face mask made with mashed cucumber and rose water is known to be highly beneficial for treating black spots on face due to pimples and also improving complexion.
5. An age-old remedy for getting rid of brown spots and skin blemishes is paste of rose water and saffron. Saffron when mixed with rose water makes an excellent skin toner to help get rid dark spots on face overnight.
6. Shea butter is also known to be effective in treating black spots, age spots, and brown freckle spots. It is obtained from the Shea tree and is known for its natural skin lightening properties. Shea butter is also contained in many skin care products. Use lotions, creams, and soaps that contain Shea butter to remove black spots on face.
7. You can use honey to easily to get rid of black spot on the face. Honey may also be added to saffron and applied over the black spots. Another best black spots in face natural treatment is to mix onion juice with little mount of honey and apply on the black spot face.
8. A popular natural black spot treatment for face is turmeric. Make a thick paste of turmeric, milk and lemon juice and apply it to the black spots on your face. Turmeric helps to lighten skin and help to get rid of black spots on face.
9. Application of vitamin E oil is also known to help in removing black spots in the face. Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get rid of dark spots on face due to pimples.
10. Papaya is best to remove black spot on the face. Papaya contains Papain, an enzyme that exfoliates the skin, encouraging production of new, fresher-looking skin. Apply papaya pulp to the black spot on face and leave it on for 15 minutes. This is another effective black spots on face treatment.
- 8 Best Dark Spot Corrector Products to Remove Dark Spots on Face
- 9 Best Dark Spot Corrector: Get Rid of Dark Brown Spots on Face
- Homemade Facial Scrubs Masks and Natural Skin Lightening Cream to Remove Spots
- Laser Treatment for Dark Spots on Skin
12. Some of the other remedies for treating black spots on the skin and liver spots include massage with natural oils such as olive, almond and coconut oil, or use of skin packs made with nourishing natural ingredients.
In order to prevent the occurrence of black spots due to sun exposure, it is important to use a good quality sunscreen before going outdoors. Drink plenty of water and eat fruits and vegetables as part of your daily diet. These are the best home remedies on how to remove black spots from face naturally fast.