How To Get Rid Of Oily SkinMany people struggle with oily or greasy skin, especially on their faces. What causes oily skin on face? Oily skin can be caused by genetics, dietary choices, and too much stress etc. Forgetting to wash your face, often cause greasy-looking skin. Oily skin results from large quantities of sebum. Accumulation of excess oil can lead to blemishes and acne flare-ups. Acne occurs sebaceous glands in the follicles of the skin become overactive. Managing oily face is really a challenge, especially for people having large pores. Want to know how to get rid of oily skin fast?
Whatever is causing your oily skin there are steps you can take to control it. There is no need to use expensive, chemical-based skin care products to remove oily face and to get rid of acne for oily skin. One best way on how to prevent oily skin on face is by following a proper skin care routine. Oily and acne-prone skin needs special care to remove oils, dirt and makeup gently. Wash your face twice a day with oil controlling soaps or use a face wash for oily skin and you will be free from oily skin worries.
How Do You Get Rid Of An Oily Face - Home Remedies to Remove Oil From FaceHere are the best home remedies to get rid of oily skin naturally. Home remedies using lemon, baking soda, clay, cornstarch, gram flour etc are best for getting rid of greasy face. Treat oily skin using these natural options.
1. How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On Face Using Lemon Juice
2. How To Stop Oily Face Using Egg WhitesEgg white face mask works great for drawing excess oil out of greasy skin. Applying a combination of egg white and lemon juice is one of the best natural methods to treat and prevent an oily face. Whip one egg white, add the juice from half a lemon and mix it well and apply the mixture on your face. Leave the mixture on for about 15 minutes, and then rinse it off with warm water. This remedy is best for controlling oily face.
Honey and Egg Whites on How To Prevent Oily Skin On Face: Another natural remedy to treat and prevent an oily face is to combine 1 teaspoon of honey with an egg white and stir well and apply this mixture to your skin. Let it dry and then wash it off with warm water and then pat the skin dry. Honey is best for oily skin as it humectant properties to help keep the skin moisturized without making it too oily.
3. Clay Mask To Get Rid Of Greasy FaceApplying clay mask is one of the best natural ways to clean your face. Clay masks or mud masks reduce greasiness, remove dirt, makeup, dead skin cells, and other impurities from the skin while tightening pores. You can make a perfectly effective clay mask to prevent oily skin on face by just mixing clay and water. Clean the face first and apply to face for 20 minutes, and then wash your face with warm water.
4. Getting Rid of Oily Skin using Sea SaltSea salt has also been shown to be very effective at reducing oily skin. Add 1 teaspoon of salt to warm water, spray it on your face and blot dry to remove oily face any time. This is the best way to exfoliate face which leaves the skin rejuvenated, fresh and clean. Sea salt when used as a scrub salt gently cleanses pores and exfoliates skin to remove impurities that clog pores and also promote new skin growth. Mix 3 tablespoons of honey with half teaspoon of sea salt and apply the mixture on the face for at least 30 minutes. Cleanse your skin and then pat dry it with a towel to get rid of oily face skin.
5. How to Get Rid of Face Oil using YogurtYogurt contains natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. A yogurt mask can fight bacteria and remove dead skin cells to help fight acne inflammation. Yogurt is one of the most popular home remedies for oily skin on face, because it contains lactic acid, which can aid in exfoliating the skin. Take 2 tablespoons of plain low fat yogurt and apply a thin layer to your face. Oily skin is prone to acne, and this home remedy can reduce excess oil and help clear acne. Dissolve 1 teaspoon of yeast in boiled water and mix with some yogurt and apply a mixture on the skin. Let the yogurt stay on your face for 15 minutes and then wash with cool water to clean face naturally.
6. How to Remove Oily Face using TomatoYou can get rid of extra shine, greasiness and oil with tomato. Apply tomato face mask to get rid of oil from skin. For controlling oily face, take ripe tomatoes and make their paste with the help of blender or mixer. Apply the mixture on your face, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water to treat oily skin and acne. This tomato pack for oily skin will also reduce acne scars also. Tomatoes are great for treating greasy and over shiny skin, as they have astringent properties.
Read Full Article Here: Best Natural Home Remedies for Oily Face
- Best Natural Ways to Tighten Loose Sagging Skin
- Best Skin Tightening Vitamins and Supplements
- Best Home Remedies on How to Get Rid of Smile Lines
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Tighten Muscles and Sagging Skin
- Best Natural Skin Tightening Oils to Firm Loose Skin
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Get Rid of Turkey Neck
- Best Natural Skin Tightening Home Remedies for Natural Facelift
- Get Rid of Lip Wrinkles: Best Natural Methods and Home Remedies
- Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles