How to Get Rid of Red FaceIrritated, red skin can be caused by a variety of factors. Getting red in the face could be a sign of acne or even a more serious medical condition. There are many factors that increase your chance of getting redness on face such as, dry skin, sunburn, acne, rosacea, and eczema. Persistent facial redness is the most common individual sign of rosacea. Rosacea, which often occur on the face and make your face incur redness together with small bumps filled with pus.
Redness on Face - Best Remedies for Red Face from Acne RosaceaRed skin on your face can be embarrassing. Here are some of the best home remedies to get rid of redness on face.
1. You can use oatmeal mask to get rid of red flaky skin on face. Apply a thick paste of equal amounts of colloidal oatmeal and plain yogurt mixed with a little honey. This is one of the best home remedies for red face. regular application will help you to get rid of red acne marks on face.
2. Applying a cucumber mask to your face is the easiest DIY for rosacea facial redness or flushing. Try this cucumber yogurt mask to get rid of red rash on face. The yogurt acts as a moisturizer, while the cucumber lessens redness and provides moisture to your facial skin. Peel and blend a cucumber and extract its juice. Add some yogurt to it and mix well. First rinse your skin with warm water, then apply the mask liberally to red skin and leave it on for about 30 minutes before rinsing off. Cucumber has natural calming and cooling affects to reduce redness on the face and inflammation.
3. Olive oil is another of the best home remedies for dry itchy and red skin on face. Simply rub extra-virgin olive oil or a combination of equal parts of olive oil and honey on your red face a few times daily. It will reduce redness and irritation.
4. Manuka honey is particularly good for relieving dry itchy and red skin on face. Apply directly to the dry red flaky skin on face as a daily cleanser. Manuka honey is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and is rich in antioxidants. Manuka honey is one of the best rosacea treatments to get rid of red blotches on face.
5. This is one of the best natural treatment for rosacea bumps. Brew some green tea, let it cool, and then soak a washcloth and apply to your face and let the mixture sit for 20 minutes. Rinse off completely with warm water, pat dry, and moisturize if your skin has a tendency to dry out. The polyphenols in green tea have skin cell rejuvenating properties. It helps remove the redness and inflammation on face due to acne rosacea.
6. Apply an aloe vera mask daily to get rid of acne redness on face. Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel with 2 or 3 drops of lemon juice. Massage this mixture gently into your skin and leave it overnight to dry. This will help get rid of acne redness on face. You can also apply it directly to your red itchy flaky skin on face to help reduce the redness and irritation.
7. Baking soda for red face is one of the cheapest treatments you can use to get rid of redness on face. Cleanse and dry your face thoroughly, then apply the baking soda paste on your red rash on face. It has anti-inflammatory property that eases the irritation and red skin on face.
8. You may be able to get rid of red face by using natural treatments, like applying cold compressess. A mild compress with chamomile oil might help lessen the redness on face.
9. Treating redness in face can be done with yogurt remedy. Apply it on your face and wait for 10 to 15 minutes before wiping it with a damp cloth. Applying yogurt on your face regularly can lessen the visibility of red spots on face.
Lavender essential oil is one of the most beneficial oils in the treatment of rosacea facial redness. Apply lavender oil to the affected areas of your face to get rid of red spots on face overnight. You can also mix a few drops of lavender oil with aloe vera gel and apply to your face to get rid of redness on face.
9. You can also use apple cider vinegar as a topical remedy for rosacea. Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and place it on the affected area. Apple cider vinegar is also a natural skin whitener, which helps remove redness.
10. Mint's cooling properties reduces skin redness and eliminates brown spots caused by acne. Crush a few mint leaves to take the juice out of it and using a cotton ball, apply the mint juice to your face. Mint is an antioxidant that tones the skin and helps to get rid of red scars.
11. Camomile tea can uses to reduce facial redness. Boil handful of pure chamomile or chamomile tea bags in three cups of water. And after it cools, apply to your skin in cool compresses for 10-15 minutes. This home remedy willy help get rid of facial redness of rosacea. Camomile is a great remedy for rosacea due to its anti-inflammatory property.