How to Get Rid of Forehead Acne FastIf you have acne on your forehead, there are different ways to get rid of forehead acne. Home remedies and natural treatments for acne on the forehead will make your acne bumps on forehead disappear fast without any scars.
Acne has long been a problem to almost everyone, and the forehead is one of the most common places for acne breakouts. Forehead acne breakouts can affect quality of life and it can lower self-esteem. Before we can get rid of forehead acne, we must know and fully understand the root cause of the pimples on forehead. Forehead acne develop because of 3 factors sebum (oil), dead skin cells, and bacteria. As your sebaceous glands produce plenty of sebum, it will tend to clog your pores, and it will mix with the dead skin cells and bacteria. Sebum is a very nice environment for the bacteria to multiply. As bacteria multiply, it will result to acne on forehead.
Get Rid of Acne on Forehead - Best Natural Treatments for Acne and Pimples on ForeheadHere are some tips on how to get rid of forehead acne. Follow these forehead acne treatment tips to get rid of pimples on your forehead fast and naturally at home.
1. Take a look at all your make up, hair products and other cosmetics and get rid of any that are oil based. Excess oil on your skin is one of the primary reasons people get acne, so to avoid forehead acne you should try to avoid using oil based products on your forehead skin. This will treat and prevent forehead acne bumps. In addition, be careful of fried foods as the oil will also build up and can cause forehead breakouts. Many young people fail to heed this advice and continue to use oil based cosmetics and eat too much fast food, contributing to their forehead acne problems. A simple lifestyle change can make a big difference when trying to get rid of forehead breakouts.
2. Avoid any harsh cleansing products to help get rid of acne on forehead. This is actually a good suggestion for skin care in general. Many of the facial cleansers and soaps are designed to exfoliate your skin and dry up oils, however this can actually do more harm than good. If you are following the first step and avoiding outside oils there is no need to further strip your skin of oil. Your glands produce natural oils meant to keep your skin from getting too dry and if you continue to wash away these oils the glands go into overdrive producing more and more oil. It’s a vicious cycle and can actually damage your sebaceous glands and lead to increased forehead breakout.
3. To avoid the cycle of harsh cleansers simply make sure you are taking regular showers or baths and washing your face and body with a gentle soap. Sure it’s great if you can keep away from oils and oily food, but I know that’s not always possible. By taking a daily shower (or even two – one in the morning and one at night), you can reduce the number and severity of your forehead acne breakouts. Washing your hair with shampoo on a regular basis is essential, while you are treating acne on your forehead.
4. Don’t pick, squeeze or pinch your forehead pimples or blackheads. While it seems the natural reaction to pinch or pick at your forehead acne, it is the totally wrong thing to do. Picking at a pimple on forehead has 3 very bad side effects that could actually cause your forehead acne to get worse. First of all, your fingers are very likely covered with lots of oils that will compound your problem. Secondly, your fingers are also filled with bacteria that can cause more outbreaks or infection. And thirdly and most importantly when you squeeze pimple on forehead you are going to be pushing the fluid inside it both farther in as well as out. This can cause infections, increased fluid build up and can even damage the sebaceous gland. Keep your fingers away from your pimples if you want to get rid of your forehead acne.
5. Sleeping less than required per day can stimulate the formation of acne breakouts on forehead and it can aggravate present acne problems. You can get acne from stress. Stress may make your forehead acne worse. Sleep for at least 8 hours per day as an easiest solution to reducing stress pimples. Avoid stressful activities and environment to prevent forehead acne.
6. Fresh fruits and fresh vegetables should be added into your everyday diet to get rid of acne on forehead. If possible, avoid eating chocolates, too oily foods, peanuts, processed foods and refined sugar, because these may help in the development of acne. Just provide your body with a well-balanced and nutritious meals everyday which can play a huge part on remedying how to get rid of forehead acne fast.
7. Lifestyle modification is essential for forehead acne treatment. Sedentary lifestyle is 1 of the leading factor for the development of forehead breakout. Following a proper and nutritious diet, avoiding alcoholic beverages, and avoiding cigarettes can really help to get rid of forehead acne. You should hydrate yourself properly - at least 8-10 glasses of water per day. And have a regular exercise. Exercise at least 30 minutes per day, 3 times per week.
Best Home Remedies for Forehead AcneIt may be surprising for you to know that lots of things and ingredients found in your kitchen can help treat mild acne in your T-zone area. You may not know this, but your kitchen counters and refrigerators may contain ingredients that can reduce the appearance of forehead acne fast. These home remedies to prevent and treat acne on forehead can be just as effective as acne medications.
1. Tooth paste is the best natural remedy on how to get rid of forehead acne fast. After you have cleansed your face and gently patted the remaining moisture dry using a soft washcloth, try this old trick on for size. Toothpaste is antibacterial so that it can kill bacteria in your mouth that contributes to tooth decay. It contains peroxide, amongst other agents. A small dab on forehead pimple can work as natural cure for forehead acne overnight while you sleep.
2. Honey taste great, and they will do serious battle with your acne on forehead, too. Mix a few tablespoons of organic honey with about one teaspoon of cinnamon to make a thick, brownish past. Apply this mask to your cleansed skin on forehead before you go to bed. Sure, you may look silly while you sleep, but you will be pimple-free for that big night the following day.
3. Basil is great for getting rid of forehead acne. If you have big pimples on forehead, steep fresh basil leaves in about a cup of water in the microwave for about a minute on high power. After the water has cooled, use a cotton ball and apply the water to your pimples after you have washed your face, and before you go to bed. The antibacterial agents in the basil will attack those pimples on forehead and help to clear them up, and reduce the forehead acne overnight.
4. Eggs and lemons contain acne-fighting acids and antibacterial agents that will help you on how to get rid of pimples on forehead naturally. Make a mask with two egg whites, two tablespoons of olive oil and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply to cleansed face for 20 minutes for getting rid of forehead acne.
5. Turmeric is one of the best herbs for acne treatment due to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties. These properties of turmeric root helps get rid of the bacteria that cause acne to form. This substance also acts as an anti-inflammatory substance. It will help reduce or eliminate redness, soreness, and pimples. Use this wonderful herb in your acne remedies and fight acne and prevent future breakouts. One remedy is to mix some coriander juice along with the turmeric powder and dab it on your forehead acne and keep it overnight. This is one of the best home remedies for healing forehead acne fast.
6. Red clover is a very versatile herb that helps correct hormonal imbalances in the body. The result is clear skin. Detoxification and cleansing is beneficial for the entire body. Red clover is a great blood purifying herb which is helpful for preventing acne breakouts on forehead. It helps promote healthier complexion. It is helpful in the treatment of cystic acne.
7. Tea tree herb is most often used in the oil format. This is a very powerful astringent for people who are struggling with any kind of pimple or blemish problem. It has healing antiseptic qualities to help keep bacteria at bay. Tea tree oil is an effective natural cure for forehead acne when applied topically to affected areas. Mix a few drops of tea tree oil and two teaspoons aloe vera gel and apply on your acne on forehead. Aloe vera herb can help with the acne healing process and prevent future forehead acne breakouts. It can also prevent scaring, fade marks, and help heal red acne spots.
8. Dandelion root is one of the best herbs that can be used to treat acne bumps on forehead. This herb helps fight against bacteria that causes acne buildup in the first place. For preventing acne scars, you can drink dandelion root tea regularly. Dandelion root tea aids in the extraction of toxins from the body.
9. Yarrow has antiseptic, antispasmodic properties for controlling acne on the forehead effectively. You can use yarrow in the form of tea, ointment, or compresses applied directly to blackheads or acne on forehead. This herb will tighten pores and dry oily skin.
10. Dissolve 6 non-coated aspirin pills in fresh lemon juice and stir to create a paste. Now apply this mixture on the forehead acne. There is acetylsalicylic acid in aspirin that along with lemon juice boosts the healing process. This forehead acne home remedy will make your pimples on forehead disappear without any scars.
11. Icing is also used as one of the best home remedy to get rid of acne overnight. Wrap up ice cube in a soft cloth or tissue and ice the affected area for 20-30 seconds several times a day. The cold temperature of ice cube makes acne look better by reducing swelling and redness.
12. The herb fenugreek can also be used on your forehead regularly to get rid of forehead acne, large pores, blackheads, and oily skin. Crush some fresh fenugreek leaves, along with a little water and make a paste. Apply the herbal paste on the forehead acne and leave it on your skin for 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat the process for three to four days to allow the acne to heal properly.
13. The acidic property and high Vitamin C present in an orange makes it the perfect element for treating acne. The orange juice as well as its peel can be used to treat acne but it is better to use the orange peel. Take the orange peel and allow it to dry under the sun. Take the dried orange peel and grind it into a powder form. Add water to this powder to make a paste and then apply it on the forehead acne. Allow it to sit for ten to fifteen minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
14. If you have big acne on your forehead, take orange peel and grind the dried orange peels in water with one table spoon lemon juice. And then apply this paste on the forehead area for getting rid of forehead acne fast.
Try some of these home remedies to get rid of your forehead acne fast. However for severe forehead pimple cases, it is best to talk your dermatologist for support and treatment.