How to Get Rid of AcneAcne is an inflammatory skin condition characterized by clogged pores, blackheads, and pimples. Acne, one of the most common skin disorders, is caused by the effects of hormones on sebaceous glands. Acne - also called pimples or zits - is a perfectly normal part of growing up. Almost every teen gets acne at some point. Acne bumps can be painful and irritating. Searching for ways to get rid of pimples overnight? Getting rid of acne is difficult, but there are some inexpensive methods you can try at home. There are effective natural ways on how to get rid of acne, without using any acne medications.
Home Remedies for Acne Cure - Best Acne TreatmentAcne can cause redness, blemishes, and scars. You may notice your face breaking out and you wish to get rid of acne quickly. Proper skin care and patience are the key for your acne to disappear, not squeezing. Through proper care of your body and other simple treatments, you will be able to fight your acne and zits. If you really want to reduce or remove acne without any medicine then you can try the following home remedies for acne.
1. Chamomile is an effective ingredient for acne treatment because it can help treat and prevent acne breakouts. Soak chamomile tea bags in cold water and apply over the pimples for removing your tiny zits.
2. Baking soda is considered as one of the best home remedies to get rid of acne overnight. Mix the baking soda with a small amount of water to form a paste. Apply it to your face like a mask, and leave on for 15 minutes. This acne treatment is effective for reducing cystic acne.
3. Acne skin problem can be treated with the use of strawberries as well. Cut a strawberry in two pieces and rub it on your face for a few minutes. This is one of the best home remedies for acne that helps in speeding up the healing of acne and pimples.
4. Lemon juice is another best natural remedy for acne cure. Rosewater and lemon is said to be effective for removing cystic acne. Mix lemon juice and rose water in equal quantity and apply it over the cystic acne for half an hour.
5. Apple and honey home remedy will help you get rid of acne fast. Prepare a mask of grated apple and honey and apply on your pimples on face. This acne treatment also helps with getting rid of blackheads and cleaning your pores.
- How to Cure Acne using Tomato: Facial Masks using Tomato for Acne
- How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Acne: Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Acne, Acne Scars
- Get Rid Of Acne: Best Acne Treatment Tips in Your 30s, 40s, and 50s
- How to Treat Baby Acne: Baby Acne Cure Tips and Home Remedy Treatments
- 11 Best Home Remedies for Red Face from Acne Rosacea
- Get Rid of Cystic Acne Naturally: Cystic Acne Treatments
7. Epsom salt can be used for getting rid of acne fast at home. Make a mixture of Epsom salt and water to wash the area with blackheads and pimples. This acne home remedy removes the dirt and grime from pores and reduces oily skin.
8. Toothpaste is another best acne treatment. This home remedy will help you get rid of acne over night. Just apply toothpaste to your acne to remove them fast. The toothpaste should remain on the zits for at least half an hour. Basically, toothpaste will dry out your pimple overnight, reducing it in size.
Read: Best Face Masks for Clear Skin, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Wrinkles and Fair Glowing Skin
9. Bread soaked in warm milk and applied to the pimples can also work well. Apply it to the pimple and leave on for 30 minutes. This acne treatment will prove beneficial in getting rid of acne naturally.
10. Yet another terrific strategy for how to get rid of acne is to use sea salt on the affected area. Just dissolve some sea salt in warm to hot water and apply the salt water to the pimples twice daily to cure acne fast.
11. Raw papaya juice works wonders in the treatment of swollen acne pimples. Apply juice of raw papaya including the skin and seed on swelling acne to get rid of acne overnight. Raw papaya is an all-natural acne remedy that removes the dead skin cells and your skin will become free of clogged pores. Applying raw papaya paste to the cheeks, forehead, and chin is beneficial for removing the scars left by pimples.
12. Cabbage water remedy is effective for removing acne and acne scars. Boil cabbage leaves in water for 20 minutes and collect the remaining water in a bowl. Make it cool and use it to wash your face. This natural treatment will help you to heal acne and reduce the scars. Cabbage leaves used as a hot compress is one of the most effective cystic acne home remedies.
- Natural Acne Scar Treatment Options to Get Rid of Acne Scars Overnight
- Top Natural Remedies and Facial Masks to Get Rid of a Pimple Overnight
- 7 Best Natural Homemade Facial Masks for Oily Skin Acne Prone Skin and Blackheads
- 21 Best Home Remedies for Fast Acne Scar Removal
14. Pulp of ripe tomato when regularly applied for an hour is an effective acne treatment. Tomato remedy also helps get rid of blackheads and refine enlarged pores.
These are some easy and simple natural homemade remedies for treatment of acne. Acne home remedies are an inexpensive way to get rid of acne naturally.