Get Rid of Dark Circles Under EyesDark under eye circles is a common problem of both men and women. There are many causes for dark circles under the eyes. They are usually caused by ageing, stress, nutrition deficiency, sleeplessness or disturbed sleep. Dark circles under eyes can cause a person to look tired and older. However, reducing the dark under eye circles can often be achieved with a few simple home remedies. There are many natural home remedies that help to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast.
Best Natural Treatments for Dark Under Eye CirclesYou can try the following homemade remedies and natural treatments to remove dark circles fast.
1. You can apply a combination of lemon juice, tomato juice, yogurt, a pinch of turmeric, and a little flour to remove skin discoloration under the eyes.
2. Applying a mixture of almond and milk, twice a day will help in reducing the dark circles quickly.
3. Apply creams containing vitamin E and C around the eyes, every night before sleeping. This is one of the effective home remedies to lighten dark circles fast.
4. Prepare an eye mask by mixing together cucumber juice and potato juice. Apply this paste around the eye and wash it off after 20 minutes.
5. Just massage gently around the eyes with few drops of almond oil for a minute. Wipe it off with cotton after 15 minutes to get rid of under eye discoloration and puffiness.
6. Apply a mixture of pineapple juice and a pinch of turmeric powder for removing dark eye circles.
7. Drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. This remedy will work very well and remove the dark circles under eyes.
8. Another natural remedy for dark eye circles is mint. Crushed mint leaves can be applied beneath the eyes. This natural treatment will lighten the dark skin around the eyes. This cooling herb also relieves tired or strained eyes.
9. Witch hazel extract, a natural astringent, may help reduce eye puffiness, eye dryness, and black circles around eyes. Place pads soaked in witch hazel over the discoloration around the eyes for about 5 minutes.
10. Used tea bags are a great home remedy to get rid of dark circles fast. Tea bag remedy also helps to reduce the eye puffiness and redness.
11. You can fade dark circles with fresh fig juice. It nourishes the eyes thereby helps in reducing the undesirable discoloration of the under-eye skin.
12. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water everyday. This is one of the best natural methods to treat and prevent dark circles under eyes.
13. Putting cold metal spoons on your eyes for a few minutes is another best home remedies to help get rid of skin discoloration around eyes.
14. Avoid going out in the sun frequently. Use sun glasses and sun screen to protect your eyes and skin from UV Rays and reduce the under eye dark circles.
15. Application of rose water is also very effective in reducing the skin discoloration under the eyes. The rose water will penetrate the skin to soothe your tired eyes and soak up all the toxins that caused your dark circles.
16. Acupressure is a safe and natural way to get rid of dark circles under and around the eyes. By applying a sequence of self-acupressure exercises, black circles as well as eye bags can be effectively treated and reduced.
17. Not getting enough sleep leads to stress that can make you have darkness around eyes. Sound sleep is a best treatment for under eye dark circles and puffy eyes.
18. Too much sodium in your diet causes the body to retain water in unusual places. This can lead to dark eye circles. Reducing your salt can help eliminate dark circles and under eye bags.
19. Sugar is the enemy for those people suffering from severe dark circles and puffiness. Make sure you are staying away from sugary snacks and sugary drinks for preventing dark under eye skin and puffy eyes.
These natural treatments and home remedies can be used to reduce dark eye circles, brighten the eyes, and reduce puffy bags under eyes very effectively. There are several cosmetic eye creams available on the market to help you get rid of dark circles under eyes, as well. Eye creams that have vitamin C and K aid in diminishing the appearance of these dark circles under eyes.