Dark Spot on Lip - How to Get Rid of Black Spot around LipDark spots on lips or chin is quite embarrassing both for men and women. If you have round skin discoloration, there are home remedies that you can apply to get rid of skin discoloration naturally.
Melanin is the pigment that gives human skin, hair, and eyes their color. Melanin protects skin from the sun's ultraviolet rays, which can burn the skin. Dark-skinned people have more melanin in their skin than light-skinned people have. Several conditions can cause alterations in the skin's melanin production and promote the formation of skin discoloration. When exposed under the sun, the areas around the mouth may darken more easily than the rest of the face.
A build-up of dead skin cells also causes the dryness around mouth and discoloration of skin. The climate can be another factor for having dark spot on lip and around mouth. Dryness around the mouth is compounded during cold winter climate, and some people tend to wet that area with their saliva, which has a substance that can darken the skin around mouth.
Home Remedies for Discoloration and Black Spots on Lip1. Lemon juice is one of the most effective remedy for skin discoloration and dark spot on lip. Apply lemon juice on the black spot on lips, over the dark spot around lip and gently rub it. Leave this for the entire night and wash in the morning. You will soon get excellent results in getting rid of the darkness around mouth. This is one of the best remedies on how to get rid of acne around mouth. Lemons can also be combined with a teaspoon of yogurt or oil to balance the skin tone and to remove black spots on lips and blackheads around lips.
2. Potatoes are well known to remove skin pigmentation, dark spots and blemishes. Sliced raw potato acts as a whitening agent which will provide the remedy on how to remove dark spots on lips. Simply cut a slice of potato and rub it on dry and dark spot around mouth and leave them for 20 minutes to get rid of dark spot on lip.
3. If you have skin discoloration and very dry skin around mouth, you can use coconut oil and coconut water to lighten those black spots on lips naturally. You can reduce the appearance of dark discoloration by rubbing coconut oil on the dark areas around mouth every night before going to bed.
4. Aloe vera gel is considered very effective to lighten dark and dry skin around eyes and mouth. Aloe vera contains mucilaginous polysaccharides that can effectively lighten dark spots. Spread Aloe Vera gel or its fresh extracts on the dark areas to treat dry skin around mouth. This will moisturize your skin and help it heal. Aloe Vera is most helpful if your skin is dark from sun exposure. Application of aloe vera gel persistently on the affected area helps reduce the discoloration around lips.
5. Cucumber juice can be applied on dry as well as oily skin to reduce blackheads around mouth and improve skin complexion. Use a mixture of lime juice and cucumber juice on the dark skin spot on lip. Leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water to remove black spot on lip. Also use it to get rid of discoloration around eyes.
6. Face masks at home with turmeric is very helpful to remove skin discoloration, blackheads, and dark spot on lip. Prepare a facial mask using turmeric powder and curd. Apply it on the skin spots around lips for about 20 minutes and then wash off gently.
7. The enzymes in avocados can also reduce round skin discoloration. If you have extremely dry and dark skin around the mouth then this treatment will help you. Mash and prepare a smooth paste of avocado and apply it to remove dark spots and patches.
8. Oatmeal facial mask will help in removing discolored spots on your lips. Take some oatmeal along with curd and tomato juice. Apply onto the discoloration of skin. Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then rinse with cold water. This is an extremely effective remedy on how to remove dark spots on lips.
9. Another dark spot remedy for discoloration of skin is to make a thick paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoons of tomato puree, a pinch of gram flour and turmeric powder. Gently apply and massage this paste to your dark spot on lip and wash it off with warm water after 20 minutes.
10. Curd is the best treatment for getting rid of black spots from your lip skin. Curd and honey mixed together helps to get rid of discolored skin, blemishes, acne scars and dark circles. Moreover, this beauty recipe is very helpful in making your skin fair and spotless at home.
11. Tomato is an excellent home remedy to remove dark spots on lips and blackheads around lips. Apply tomato juice on dark areas around lips then leave until it becomes dry then wash it using cold water. You can also mix oatmeal tomato juice and curd and apply onto the discolored skin for 15 minutes. Applying tomato juice will also helps to get rid of wrinkles around the mouth.
These are some home remedies that can help you get rid of dark spot on your lip. If you're treating dark skin discoloration, don't forget to apply sunscreen every day. The use of a sunscreen with an SPF factor of 30 will protect the skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays when going out and help reduce discoloration of skin.
You May Also Like: