How to Get Rid of Forehead Acne FastIf you have acne on your forehead, there are different ways to get rid of forehead acne. Home remedies and natural treatments for acne on the forehead will make your acne bumps on forehead disappear fast without any scars.
Acne has long been a problem to almost everyone, and the forehead is one of the most common places for acne breakouts. Forehead acne breakouts can affect quality of life and it can lower self-esteem.
Before we can get rid of forehead acne, we must know and fully understand the root cause of the pimples on forehead. Forehead acne develop because of 3 factors sebum (oil), dead skin cells, and bacteria. As your sebaceous glands produce plenty of sebum, it will tend to clog your pores, and it will mix with the dead skin cells and bacteria. Sebum is a very nice environment for the bacteria to multiply. As bacteria multiply, it will result to acne on forehead.
Get Rid of Acne on Forehead - Best Natural Treatments for Acne and Pimples on ForeheadHere are some tips on how to get rid of forehead acne. Follow these forehead acne treatment tips to get rid of pimples on your forehead fast and naturally at home.
1. Take a look at all your make up, hair products and other cosmetics and get rid of any that are oil based. Excess oil on your skin is one of the primary reasons people get acne, so to avoid forehead acne you should try to avoid using oil based products on your forehead skin. This will treat and prevent forehead acne bumps.
In addition, be careful of fried foods as the oil will also build up and can cause forehead breakouts. Many young people fail to heed this advice and continue to use oil based cosmetics and eat too much fast food, contributing to their forehead acne problems. A simple lifestyle change can make a big difference when trying to get rid of forehead breakouts.
2. Avoid any harsh cleansing products to help get rid of acne on forehead. This is actually a good suggestion for skin care in general. Many of the facial cleansers and soaps are designed to exfoliate your skin and dry up oils, however this can actually do more harm than good. If you are following the first step and avoiding outside oils there is no need to further strip your skin of oil.
Your glands produce natural oils meant to keep your skin from getting too dry and if you continue to wash away these oils the glands go into overdrive producing more and more oil. It’s a vicious cycle and can actually damage your sebaceous glands and lead to increased forehead breakout.
3. To avoid the cycle of harsh cleansers simply make sure you are taking regular showers or baths and washing your face and body with a gentle soap. Sure it’s great if you can keep away from oils and oily food, but I know that’s not always possible. By taking a daily shower (or even two – one in the morning and one at night), you can reduce the number and severity of your forehead acne breakouts. Washing your hair with shampoo on a regular basis is essential, while you are treating acne on your forehead.
4. Don’t pick, squeeze or pinch your forehead pimples or blackheads. While it seems the natural reaction to pinch or pick at your forehead acne, it is the totally wrong thing to do. Picking at a pimple on forehead has 3 very bad side effects that could actually cause your forehead acne to get worse. First of all, your fingers are very likely covered with lots of oils that will compound your problem.
Secondly, your fingers are also filled with bacteria that can cause more outbreaks or infection. And thirdly and most importantly when you squeeze pimple on forehead you are going to be pushing the fluid inside it both farther in as well as out. This can cause infections, increased fluid build up and can even damage the sebaceous gland. Keep your fingers away from your pimples if you want to get rid of your forehead acne.
5. Sleeping less than required per day can stimulate the formation of acne breakouts on forehead and it can aggravate present acne problems. You can get acne from stress. Stress may make your forehead acne worse. Sleep for at least 8 hours per day as an easiest solution to reducing stress pimples. Avoid stressful activities and environment to prevent forehead acne.
6. Fresh fruits and fresh vegetables should be added into your everyday diet to get rid of acne on forehead. If possible, avoid eating chocolates, too oily foods, peanuts, processed foods and refined sugar, because these may help in the development of acne. Just provide your body with a well-balanced and nutritious meals everyday which can play a huge part on remedying how to get rid of forehead acne fast.
7. Lifestyle modification is essential for forehead acne treatment. Sedentary lifestyle is 1 of the leading factor for the development of forehead breakout. Following a proper and nutritious diet, avoiding alcoholic beverages, and avoiding cigarettes can really help to get rid of forehead acne. You should hydrate yourself properly - at least 8-10 glasses of water per day. And have a regular exercise. Exercise at least 30 minutes per day, 3 times per week.
Best Home Remedies for Forehead Acne
1. Tooth paste is the best natural remedy on how to get rid of forehead acne fast. After you have cleansed your face and gently patted the remaining moisture dry using a soft washcloth, try this old trick on for size. Toothpaste is antibacterial so that it can kill bacteria in your mouth that contributes to tooth decay. It contains peroxide, amongst other agents. A small dab on forehead pimple can work as natural cure for forehead acne overnight while you sleep.
2. Honey taste great, and they will do serious battle with your acne on forehead, too. Mix a few tablespoons of organic honey with about one teaspoon of cinnamon to make a thick, brownish past. Apply this mask to your cleansed skin on forehead before you go to bed. Sure, you may look silly while you sleep, but you will be pimple-free for that big night the following day.
3. Basil is great for getting rid of forehead acne. If you have big pimples on forehead, steep fresh basil leaves in about a cup of water in the microwave for about a minute on high power. After the water has cooled, use a cotton ball and apply the water to your pimples after you have washed your face, and before you go to bed. The antibacterial agents in the basil will attack those pimples on forehead and help to clear acne, and reduce the forehead acne overnight.
4. Eggs and lemons contain acne-fighting acids and antibacterial agents that will help you on how to get rid of pimples on forehead naturally. Make a mask with two egg whites, two tablespoons of olive oil and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply to cleansed face for 20 minutes for getting rid of forehead acne and acne scars.
5. Red clover is a very versatile herb that helps correct hormonal imbalances in the body. The result is clear skin. Detoxification and cleansing is beneficial for the entire body. Red clover is a great blood purifying herb which is helpful for preventing acne breakouts on forehead. It helps promote healthier complexion. It is helpful in the treatment of cystic acne.
Read Full Article Here: How to Get Rid of Forehead Acne
You May Also Like: