Get Rid of Vertical Lines Above the Upper Lip
Tips to Remove Smoker's Lines Naturally
1. Smoking leaves the facial skin very susceptible to deep creases and lines between your nose and lip. Once the signs of aging appear around the mouth and the lips in particular, it is time to quit smoking. The sooner you stop smoking, the fewer "smoker's lines" you will develop.
2. Cigarette smoke may speed up aging by producing free radicals. Usually free radicals break down skin cells and collagen in the skin resulting in increased wrinkle formation. Smokers absolutely need a higher amount of vitamins and minerals to help in the defense of this breakdown. The supplementation of vitamin C and vitamin E is beneficial to protect against smoking-related skin damage.
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Tighten Skin around Lips
- 4 Facial Exercises for Nasolabial Folds or Laugh Lines around Mouth
- Best Natural Ways to Get Rid of Smile Lines Around Mouth
4. Coconut oil is best for removing vertical upper lip wrinkles or smokers lines. A facial massage with coconut oil daily before going to bed is beneficial for getting rid of smoker's lines. When used as massage oil for the skin, coconut oil is an effective moisturizer.
5. Another natural tip for removing smokers wrinkles is the application of egg whites. Apply a facial pack comprising of egg white with a few drops of lemon around the lip area. Wash it off after 15 minutes to get rid of vertical lines around the mouth.
- 15 Best Anti-Aging Oil for Skin Care: Top Essential Oils and Carrier Oils
- 15 Best Home Remedies to Get Rid Of Lip Wrinkles Fast
- 4 Best Natural Skin Tightening Oils to Firm Loose Sagging Skin on Face and Neck
- Homemade Natural Skin Tightening Facial Masks
7. Be gentle when washing your face. Avoid harsh soaps that can rob your skin of its natural oils. Instead, use a gentle soap or liquid cleanser. This is one of the best tips to treat smoker's line effectively.
8. Apply an over-the-counter glycolic acid or alpha hydroxy lotion to the vertical lines above the upper lip. It will encourage skin cell regeneration and help the skin in removing smoker’s lines or upper lip wrinkles.
9. Dehydrated skin is more vulnerable, less elastic and is more susceptible to the formation of wrinkles around mouth and smoker's lines. A facial moisturizer can help to prevent dry skin. Apply moisturizer around mouth on a regular basis to seal the moisture and keep your skin smooth and supple. Use a sunscreen-containing moisturizer to the vertical lines above the upper lip. For best results, apply a product with an SPF of 15.
These are some effective natural remedies and tips for removing vertical lines around the upper lip. Follow these smoker's wrinkle removal tips to take care of your skin. You can also apply lip wrinkle creams that contain natural ingredients to get rid of upper lip wrinkles.
You May Also Like:
- Best Non Surgical Facelifts: Facelift Non Surgical Options
- Best Natural Ways to Tighten Loose Sagging Skin on Face and Neck Fast
- 16 Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Under Eye Wrinkles
- Best Anti Aging Skin Care Home Remedies
- 6 Best Natural Essential Oils for Wrinkles and Sagging Skin
- Best Home Remedies for Forehead Wrinkles