How to Get Rid Of Dark SpotsWondering how to get rid of dark spots? Luckily, there are many possible treatments for removing dark spots on the skin, such as acid peels and laser treatments. Lemon juice, castor oil, vinegar, papaya, and aloe vera are some of the best dark spot on face treatment options to get rid of dark spots on skin fast overnight.
There are many skin whitening creams available in the market to remove dark spots on face. A hydroquinone based skin lightening cream helps to get rid of dark skin spot on face. Hydroquinone is a strong inhibitor of melanin production. Simple homemade treatments can also help you on how to remove dark spots on face.
Applying dark spot remover home remedies that allow the skin to regenerate will help these dark marks fade more quickly. Home remedy treatments are the most economical and effective ways to remove dark spots on face fast and get even colored and glowing younger looking skin.
Dark spot son face are one of the most common problems that appear on aging or unhealthy skin, and they are also one of the most dreaded. Dark spots, such as age spots, sun spots, and melasma can appear on your face, hands, shoulders, and legs. Women get more distressed when they have to suffer from dark spot problem on their facial skin. What causes dark spots on face? There could several causes for having freckles, brown spots, age spots and other dark marks on the face, and the most common one being prolonged exposure to the sun.
Excessive exposure to sun for a long period of time causes a concentration of melanin, which results in the appearance of dark spots on skin. Dark facial spots or dark patches may also appear because of genetics, hormonal changes, stress, liver disease, pregnancy, or regular use of low quality skin care products.
If you have dark spots and patches on face, it can be embarrassing and lead to low self esteem. However, you can try some dark spot on face treatment and home remedies for dark spot removal.
Home Remedies to Remove Dark Spots on SkinHow to clear dark spots on the face? There exists so many home remedies for dark spots on face. Following are some of the best natural methods to get rid of dark spots on face that are easy and safe to use.
1. How to Remove Dark Spots on Face with Lemon Juice Dark Spot RemoverA quick way for dark spot removal is applying lemon juice twice daily to the black spots on skin. Vitamin C in lemon lightens the dark patches on the face. This remedy is effective to reduce the appearance of melasma, freckles, age spots, rosacea and other skin blemishes. You can also dab horseradish, honey, or apple cider vinegar on top of the lemon to enhance the effect of this dark spot treatment. These will lighten scars left behind by acne blemishes. Continue applying this home remedy for at least 2 weeks, to get rid of dark marks fast.
2. How to Get Rid of Dark Spots on your Face using Red Onion Juice
Another popular way on how to get rid dark spots on face naturally is to apply onion juice. Dip a clean cotton swab into the onion juice and then dab it directly on the on the black dots on skin and allow to dry for getting rid of dark spots in your face. Use this natural home remedy for removing freckles, brown spots, sunspots, age spots, melasma, and other blemishes on facial skin fast. It is also best for getting rid of acne redness.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Remedy for Dark Spots on Skin
4. How to Remove Dark Spots on your Face using Potatoes
Potatoes are one of the best natural ways of removing dark spots on face. Apply potato slices directly to the brown spots, freckles or blemishes on skin. You can also apply a face mask made from honey and grated potato to lighten black dots on face. This homemade recipe will reduce skin pigmentation and to get rid of dark spots on face overnight.
5. How to Get Rid Of Dark Spots using Onion and Garlic
Onion and garlic have natural skin-lightening properties, which can help to clear dark spots on the face. Make a paste of onion and garlic and apply it on the black spots on face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it thoroughly until the smell goes.
6. Papaya Remedy on How to Get rid of Dark Brown Spots on Face
Are you being worried by freckles, age spots, liver spots, and brown spots on face. Apply the pulp of papaya on the skin and leave this mask on your skin for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off. This is one of the best home remedies for red face. The many enzymes found in this papaya fruit helps to even out the skin tone and fade dark skin patches and brown spots on face.
- 24 Best Dark Spot Corrector to Get Rid of Black and Brown Spots
- Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Spots on Face Due to Acne Pimples
- 9 Best Homemade Natural Dark Spot Corrector
7. How to Get Rid of Skin Redness- Horseradish Juice to Treat Brown Spots on SkinHorseradish acts as one of the best dark spots remover. Apply horseradish juice mixed with warm milk to get rid of black dots on skin and acne marks. Follow this dark spot treatment for at least two weeks for lightening your pigmented skin and removing blemishes and dark spots on skin. One of the best home remedies for red face.
8. Sour Milk Dark Spot Remover for Getting Rid of Dark Skin Spots
Sour milk is another best natural method on how to remove dark spots on face. Apply sour milk or buttermilk to your brown spots with a cotton swab and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse and repeat daily for 30 days and then apply once or twice per week for black dots on nose removal. Sour milk acts as a natural cleanser and reduces dark spots in your face considerably.
Apply a face mask of sour milk, cream, and honey to the area and let it sit there for about 20 minutes. Honey will moisturize the skin to aid rejuvenation and the sour cream or milk lightens, brightens, and tones skin complexion. This is another best natural method on how to get rid of dark spots on face overnight.
Another of the best natural methods for getting rid of dark skin spot on face is the application of a mixture of tomato juice and buttermilk. Take equal quantities of tomato juice and buttermilk and make a paste and apply it on your face and neck. This will also help get rid of blotchy skin on your face.
9. Dark Spot Remover Strawberries for Getting rid of Dark Spots on Face
Another best natural method to get rid of dark spot on face is applying strawberries. Strawberry face mask helps in the quick removal of dark spots on your skin. Mash strawberries and peeled apricots together to make a paste. Then, apply this dark spot remover paste to your face, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off. This is another best natural way to get rid of dark spots on skin.
10. Parsley Natural Treatment for Removing Dark Spots on Skin
Parsley is one of the best herbs for treating dark spots. Chop 1 cup fresh parsley and make tea by placing in a pot with 2 cups water and boil for 15 minutes. Strain the parsley from the infusion and add 5 to 10 drops of fresh lemon juice. Allow the liquid to cool and apply it to your black dots on skin with a cotton ball. This is one of the best natural ways to remove acne marks. This natural treatment will also help get rid of redness, and blackheads on face.
11. How to Remove Dark Spots on Face with Orange Peel Powder
Dry orange peel powder is an excellent skin spot lightening product. To get rid of dark spots, you can try a face pack made from dried powdered orange peels mixed with yogurt.
For removing dark spots on your face fast, make powder of dried orange peel, add a few drops of lemon juice, milk cream, and honey and make a paste. Apply this mask on the discolored skin on face and neck and leave it on for about 15 minutes before washing it off. This home remedy will clear skin discoloration and dark marks on skin.
12. How to Get rid of Black Spots on face by Wearing SunscreenThe best way to treat black spots on skin is to prevent them from forming in the first place. Wear sunscreen on your face at all times, even during the winter, to prevent sun spots from forming on the face. Apply sunscreen lotion generously on your face to protect your skin from UV rays. You can also try using sunscreen with titanium dioxide or zinc oxide as they give maximum protection from the sun and prevent skin damage and black dots on skin. Sunscreen must be applied at least thirty minutes before going outdoors in order for it to take effect. It helps to prevent further dark brown spots and skin discolorations.
Related Post: Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Brown Spots on Face
13. How to Get rid of Dark Brown Spots on face using Green Tea ExtractsGreen tea extracts can also be applied to the dark pigmented skin. Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from the free radicals, while supporting a healthy collagen production in the skin.
14. Sandalwood Powder on How to Get Rid of Dark SpotsFor Getting rid of dark spots, brown spots and other skin discolorations, make a concentrated paste of sandalwood powder, glycerin, and rose water and apply over the face for a few minutes. You can also add milk or honey instead of rose water. This is possibly the best home remedy to remove black spots and age spots on face fast.
15. How to Remove Dark Spots on your Face fast using Castor Oil Dark Spot RemoverCaster oil is another best natural ingredient for removing dark spots on face. Apply castor oil twice a day to bleach the dark locations. Gently rub the oil into your skin using circular motions. This spot removal remedy will reduce blemishes or other skin discolorations.
16. Milk Remedy for Getting Rid of Dark Spots on SkinApply milk on your black spots on skin. When applied topically, the lactic acid in milk will gradually reduce skin's pigmentation and lighten, brighten, and tone skin complexion. Dab the milk with a cotton ball and apply it directly to your brown spots on face. Leave it on for 8-10 minutes and wash it off. This will help you on how to get rid of dark spots from acne. Apply this dark spot home remedy twice a day for 6 weeks to clear dark spots on the face.
- 9 Best Home Remedies for Natural Freckle Removal
- Best Treatment Options to Get Rid of Liver Spots or Age Spots
- Turmeric for Skin Care: Benefits of Turmeric Powder on Facial Skin
17. Vitamin E Treatment for Dark Spots on FaceVitamin E serves as an effective solution for reducing dark spots on face. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant, it protects the skin and helps in evening skin discolorations and fading black dots on skin and other dark blemishes on the face and skin. Open a Vitamin E capsule and apply the liquid to your red and dark skin spots before you go to bed. Or you may consider finding a dark spot removal cream that is rich in vitamin E to lighten dark patches on face and even out skin tone.
18. Aloe Vera to Get rid of Dark Age Spots on FaceYou may use aloe vera for dark spots. Rub aloe vera juice or gel directly onto dark skin pigments and brown spots once or twice daily for a few weeks.
19. How to Remove Dark Spots in your Face using Cucumber Juice Treatment
Cucumber juice is one of the best home remedies for dark spots on face. Application of cucumber juice helps reduce acne scars and black spots on face effectively. Cucumber and lime juice mixture is also effective in the treatment on how to get rid of dark spots from acne.
20. How to Get Rid of Dark Spots with Baking SodaExfoliation is a popular way on how to get rid of dark spots fast. For removing red acne marks, acne scars or hyper pigmentation, it is important to exfoliate your skin at least once a week. Exfoliation peel off the dead skin cells from the skin's surface, thereby reducing dark marks.
Exfoliate your black spots on skin with a paste of 2 parts baking soda to 1 part water. Gently rub the baking soda paste in circular motions over your entire face to clear all dead skin, and wash it off with plenty of water.
21. Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil on How to Get Rid of Black Spots on FaceSea buckthorn is a cosmetic aid with nourishing and revitalizing action. Sea buckthorn seed oil is a dark spot remover used for dark pigmentation spots to help reduce skin discolorations, brown age spots, and other blemishes on face. This oil will moisturize your skin and its high vitamin C content will help remove dark spots.
22. How to Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Face using Ginger
Ginger is added to skincare products for a number of different benefits. Ginger helps lighten brown age spots and improves circulation. Ginger contains the antioxidant gingerol, which fights skin-damaging free radicals and promotes smooth and even skin tone. After cleaning your skin, apply a few slices of ginger to the spots for 20 minutes. Regular use of this remedy reduces the dark brown spots, freckles, melasma skin discoloration, and other blemishes from the facial skin.
23. Rose Hip Oil to Get Rid of Facial Dark Spots
Rose hip seed oil is an excellent emollient and moisturizer, which leaves the skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. It is often added to hydrating lotions and creams. This natural dark spot remedy can be applied directly to the skin even in concentrated forms for removing brown spots on face, sun spots and age spots, and discoloration of skin. Rose hip oil is a superb tissue hydrator with high absorption, penetrating dry skin almost instantly to restore moisture balance. Regular massaging with rose hip oil will also help reduce the appearance of under eye wrinkles, crows' feet, and fine lines around the mouth. This natural oil can be applied twice daily for about 2 months to reduce scar tissues, stretch marks, wrinkles, dark pigmentation, and brown age spots.
24. How to Get Rid of Dark Spots- Avocado Remedy to Remove Dark Spots
Avocado can be used to remove dark spots on face. Avocado is a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, oleic acid and other compounds known to help soothe and heal skin tissues. Spreading a mashed-up avocado on the face is is one of the best dark spot remover remedy that might help heal skin damaged by hyperpigmentation.
25. Turmeric Powder for Getting Rid of Brown Spots on Face
Turmeric powder is one of the best home remedies for dark spots removal. Make a paste of turmeric powder and orange juice. Scrub it on the area that is widely exposed to sun or cold weather. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water. It is said to effectively remove suntans and fades dark spots on skin quickly.
26. How to Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Face using ExfoliationExfoliation removes the top layer of skin, bringing new skin to the surface. Mix enough sugar in lemon juice to make a paste and use it as a scrub on your face, especially on your brown spots. Finally, rinse it off after 5 to 10 minutes. Do this natural treatment a few times a week. You can also add some olive oil in this recipe.
Related Article:Homemade Facial Scrubs Masks and Skin Lightening Cream for Spots on Face
These are some of the most effective homemade remedies to get rid of dark spots on face. Use these homemade dark spot removers on face to reduce brown spots, freckles, age spots or liver spots and to lighter skin tone naturally and fast. You should also keep your facial skin clean by washing your face at least twice a day to reduce black spots on the face. To speed up the healing process, it is better to avoid excessive touching, squeezing or scratching the dark spots on skin.
These are some of the best natural remedies on how to remove dark spots on face. Try these natural dark spot treatment methods and take care of your skin to protect it from dark spots, dark patches, pigmentation, and also some other skin blemishes.