How to Get Rid Of Dark SpotsWondering how to get rid of dark spots? Luckily, there are many possible treatments for removing dark spots on the skin, such as acid peels and laser treatments. Lemon juice, castor oil, vinegar, papaya, and aloe vera are some of the best dark spot on face treatment options to get rid of dark spots on skin fast overnight.
There are many skin whitening creams available in the market to remove dark spots on face. A hydroquinone based skin lightening cream helps to get rid of dark skin spot on face. Hydroquinone is a strong inhibitor of melanin production. Simple homemade treatments can also help you on how to remove dark spots on face.
Applying dark spot remover home remedies that allow the skin to regenerate will help these dark marks fade more quickly. Home remedy treatments are the most economical and effective ways to remove dark spots on face fast and get even colored and glowing younger looking skin.
Dark spot son face are one of the most common problems that appear on aging or unhealthy skin, and they are also one of the most dreaded. Dark spots, such as age spots, sun spots, and melasma can appear on your face, hands, shoulders, and legs. Women get more distressed when they have to suffer from dark spot problem on their facial skin. What causes dark spots on face? There could several causes for having freckles, brown spots, age spots and other dark marks on the face, and the most common one being prolonged exposure to the sun.
Excessive exposure to sun for a long period of time causes a concentration of melanin, which results in the appearance of dark spots on skin. Dark facial spots or dark patches may also appear because of genetics, hormonal changes, stress, liver disease, pregnancy, or regular use of low quality skin care products.
If you have dark spots and patches on face, it can be embarrassing and lead to low self esteem. However, you can try some dark spot on face treatment and home remedies for dark spot removal.
Home Remedies to Remove Dark Spots on SkinHow to clear dark spots on the face? There exists so many natural remedies for dark spots on face. Following are some of the best natural methods to get rid of dark spots on face that are easy and safe to use.
1. Lemon Juice Dark Spot RemoverA quick way for dark spot removal is applying lemon juice twice daily to the black spots on skin. Vitamin C in lemon lightens the dark patches on the face. This remedy is effective to reduce the appearance of melasma, freckles, age spots, rosacea and other skin blemishes. You can also dab horseradish, honey, or apple cider vinegar on top of the lemon to enhance the effect of this dark spot treatment. These will lighten scars left behind by acne blemishes. Continue applying this home remedy for at least 2 weeks, to get rid of dark marks fast.
2. Red Onion Juice
Another popular way on how to get rid dark spots on face naturally is to apply onion juice. Dip a clean cotton swab into the onion juice and then dab it directly on the on the black dots on skin and allow to dry for getting rid of dark spots in your face. Use this natural home remedy for removing freckles, brown spots, sunspots, age spots, melasma, and other blemishes on facial skin fast. It is also best for getting rid of acne redness.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Remedy
Apple cider vinegar treatment is best in reducing dark spots on face. One of the best natural remedy for dark skin spot on face is to apply a diluted mixture of hydrogen peroxide and apple cider vinegar to the affected skin. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse with cool water. Apply this home remedy daily as an effective acne and black spots treatment.
Potatoes are one of the best natural ways of removing dark spots on face. Apply potato slices directly to the brown spots, freckles or blemishes on skin. You can also apply a face mask made from honey and grated potato to lighten black dots on face. This homemade recipe will reduce skin pigmentation and to get rid of dark spots on face overnight.
5. Onion and Garlic
Onion and garlic have natural skin-lightening properties, which can help to clear dark spots on the face. Make a paste of onion and garlic and apply it on the black spots on face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it thoroughly until the smell goes.
6. Papaya Remedy
Are you being worried by freckles, age spots, liver spots, and brown spots on face. Apply the pulp of papaya on the skin and leave this mask on your skin for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off. This is one of the best home remedies for red face. The many enzymes found in this papaya fruit helps to even out the skin tone and fade dark skin patches and brown spots on face.
7. Horseradish JuiceHorseradish acts as one of the best dark spots remover. Apply horseradish juice mixed with warm milk to get rid of black dots on skin and acne marks. Follow this dark spot treatment for at least two weeks for lightening your pigmented skin and removing blemishes and dark spots on skin.
8. Sour Milk Dark Spot Remover
Apply sour milk or buttermilk to your brown spots with a cotton swab and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse and repeat daily for 30 days and then apply once or twice per week for black dots on nose removal. Sour milk acts as a natural cleanser and reduces dark spots in your face considerably.
Read Full Article Here: Best Remedies on How to Remove Dark Spots on Face
- Best Natural Ways to Tighten Loose Sagging Skin
- Best Skin Tightening Vitamins and Supplements
- Best Home Remedies on How to Get Rid of Smile Lines
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Tighten Muscles and Sagging Skin
- Best Natural Skin Tightening Oils to Firm Loose Skin
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Get Rid of Turkey Neck
- Best Natural Skin Tightening Home Remedies for Natural Facelift
- Get Rid of Lip Wrinkles: Best Natural Methods and Home Remedies
- Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles