Remove Dark Circles and Puffy Bags Under Eyes
Best Homemade Eye Masks for Dark Circles and Under Eye Bags
2. Almond Oil Mask for Getting rid of Dark Spots under Eyes
Almond oil is a beautiful hydrator for your skin. Almond oil helps to fade away dark circles and reduce the appearance of crow-feet wrinkles. A mixture of honey and almond oil applied each night can help to get rid of dark eye circles and bags under the eyes.
Related Post: Best Natural Ways to Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes
3. Cucumber Eye Mask for Circles and Under Eye Bags
Cucumber is one of the best skin lightening agents and it helps in removing dark circles naturally. Cucumbers are also popular for reducing puffy eyes and eye bags. Just slice cucumber and make it as an eye - patch. This helps lighten the dark circles. Your eyes will feel cool and puffy bags under eyes will go away. Cucumber contains high amounts of ascorbic acid and caffeic acid, which is great in minimizing puffy eye bags.
4. How to get rid of a black eye using Potato Eye Mask
Putting potatoes on your eyes is one of the best DIY remedies to reduce eye bags and dark circles under eyes. Take a piece of potato and apply to the blue veins around eyes for 15-20 minutes. Potatoes have a cooling effect and can actually lighten dark under-eye circles. This homemade remedy is useful to get rid of eye bags and puffiness, because potatoes have astringent properties that can help reduce water retention around eyes. Mixing potato juice with cucumber juice in equal quantities also helps to reduce puffy bags under eyes along with black circles.
5. Powder Milk Mask for getting rid of puffiness under eyes
Take 1 teaspoon of powder milk and mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey to create an easy to apply eye mask. Apply the mask on under-eye discoloration and allow it to dry for 15-20 minutes. This DIY homemade remedy is best for reducing under eye black marks and puffy eye bags.
6. Tea Bags as Eye Mask to get rid of the bags under my eyes
Tea bags such as green tea and black tea, and herbal teas, such as chamomile are a great way to treat dark circles around your eyes and to reduce puffy eye bags. What you can do is to put some used tea bags in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes. Then damp the tea bag over your eyes for 10-15 minutes. This is one of the best homemade remedies that will reduce the swelling under the baggy eyes and also restore dark discoloration under the eyes.
Read Full Article Here: Best Homemade DIY Eye Masks for Removing Dark Circles and Puffy Bags Under Eyes
- Best Natural Ways to Tighten Loose Sagging Skin
- Best Skin Tightening Vitamins and Supplements
- Best Home Remedies on How to Get Rid of Smile Lines
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Tighten Muscles and Sagging Skin
- Best Natural Skin Tightening Oils to Firm Loose Skin
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Get Rid of Turkey Neck
- Best Natural Skin Tightening Home Remedies for Natural Facelift
- Get Rid of Lip Wrinkles: Best Natural Methods and Home Remedies
- Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles