Get Rid of Wrinkles Under Eyes NaturallyThere are several home remedies that can be very effective for remove under eye wrinkles naturally. See how to get rid of wrinkles under eyes naturally at home without surgery or Botox.
To be able effectively to get rid of under eye wrinkles, you need to know the causes. The most common cause of under eye wrinkles is the general aging process. There is nothing more disheartening as under eye wrinkles, especially if you take skin care for face seriously.
Best Remedies to Remove Wrinkles Under EyesAre you looking for some effective home remedies for wrinkles under eyes? Read here for the best home remedies to get rid of under eye wrinkles naturally.
1. Coconut Oil Remedy to Get Rid of Under Eye WrinklesOne of the best home remedies to get rid of wrinkles under eyes, puffy eyes, sagging skin, and crow's feet around eyes is using coconut oil on the delicate tissue around your eyes. Every night, rub a little bit of coconut oil under your eyes to remove wrinkles under the eyes, and crows feet, and puffy eyes. The coconut oil works as a moisturizer and prevents skin dehydration as well. Continue using coconut oil on a regular basis is an inexpensive and natural treatment that prevents wrinkles around eyes from coming back in the future.
2. Cucumber Remedy for Removing Wrinkles Under EyesCucumbers are 95% water, so in essence they are a great moisturizer for the skin. Cucumbers have powerful antioxidants and flavinoids that are thought to reduce redness, swelling and irritation. Mash cucumber and apply the juice or directly place sliced cucumber slices the wrinkles around your eyes. This is one of the most effective natural home remedies for under eye wrinkles, dark circles, and under eye puffiness. It can help soothe tired eyes by moisturizing the skin and providing relief. Cucumbers have a subtle, mild skin lightening effect. This is why cucumber on eyes is so often used for removing the dark circles under the eyes.
1. Wet Tea Bags to Get Rid of Under Eye WrinklesAnother excellent home remedy to diminish under-eye wrinkles and fine lines is by applying wet tea bags on your wrinkles. Tea has tannin that can also help in tightening the skin in your eyes and will help reduce puffiness and darkness. Activate the tannins in a tea bag by dipping in a cup of hot water for several minutes. Cool in the fridge, then lie down on your back & place cold, damp tea bags to the closed eyes. Let it sit for around 10 to 15 minutes to rejuvenate your wrinkled eyes. This is one of the best natural ways to remove wrinkles under eyes and dark circles. Tea is chock-full of antioxidants that repair cellular damage, which leads to eye wrinkles and disease.
3. Egg whites Eye Mask to Get Rid of Wrinkles Under EyesEgg whites provide a cheap, easy and quick way to remove under eye wrinkles. The egg whites have astringent properties that temporarily cause the skin to become firmer. Applying egg white over the wrinkled skin around eyes tightens your skin, and removes the crow’s feet wrinkles around eyes and fine lines under eyes. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, and then rinse off completely with warm water. Egg white contains proteins that help in tissue repair and growth which makes it one of the best home remedies to remove under eye wrinkles.
4. Castor Oil to Get Rid of Wrinkles Under EyesCastor oil is another best natural home remedy that helps you remove deep wrinkles around eyes. This natural remedy also helps get rid of dark circles under eyes. Castor oil will penetrate deep into the skin for removing deep wrinkles under and around the eyes effectively. Applying castor oil around eyes produces much more nourished and moisturized skin and makes the under eye skin smoother and diminish unsightly eye wrinkles. Mix castor oil with sweet almond oil in proportion 1:1 and use it as an under eye cream to restore the natural youthful appearance of your skin around eyes. A mixture made of castor oil and egg whites also helps remove deep wrinkles around eyes. If used regularly this home remedy gives your under eye skin a firm texture.
5. Remove Wrinkles Under Eyes using Grape Seed OilGrape Seed Oil gives tone and glow to the skin and can even help to fight wrinkles and other signs of aging. One of the great benefits of grapeseed oil for skin is to help to get rid of under-eye wrinkles and dark circles. A great antioxidant, Grape seed oil fights with free radicals causing damage to the skin. The oil also contains linoleic acid, which is great for promoting skin health. Grapeseed oil is an all-natural moisturizer that can work wonders on your skin, whether you are dealing with eye wrinkles, dark circles, aging or rough spots. The moisturizing, soothing, and skin-nourishing properties of grape seed oil helps in removing deep wrinkles under and around the eyes effectively. Fine lines and wrinkles around eyes can be alleviated with a daily dose of grapeseed oil on the eye skin. Daily application of grape seed oil will keep the skin hydrated and more toned.
6. Avocado Home Remedy to Get Rid of Under Eye WrinklesAvocados with its good source of vitamin E and natural oils, offer you an excellent remedy for removing eye wrinkles. Place a thin slice of avocado under your eyes for 10 minutes. You can also mash up 1/2 avocado in a bowl until it turns into fine pulp and then add a tablespoon of aloe vera gel to it and apply this paste on the wrinkles under eyes properly. Avocado oil is rich with vitamins C and E, as well as collagen-boosting plant sterolins. The vitamin C in the avocado vitamin C can combat free radicals and help to reduce your risk of cell damage and reduces fine lines and wrinkles around eyes. On the other hand, vitamin E helps to stimulate cell regeneration to combat eye wrinkles, sun damage. Avocado seems to help increase collagen production within the layers of the dermis.
7. Honey Treatment to Remove Wrinkles Under EyesHoney is certainly one of the best natural skin care product that help to reduce crows feet and remove wrinkles under eyes. Honey is rich in antioxidants and essential nutrients that helps fight free radicals, reduce dark circles and under eye wrinkles as well. The sugars in honey act as natural humectants and emollients that increase the water content and reduce dryness in the skin. You can eat honey with a little shredded ginger, which can be a known treatment for eye wrinkles.
Apply honey on the wrinkles under eyes and massage, leave on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Or combine honey with egg white and lemon juice, and apply under your eyes. This is an excellent beauty tip for removing under eye-wrinkles, crow feet and frowns lines.
Mix some rice powder and honey to make a paste. Apply this mixture over the eyes, let it dry for 10 minutes and then rinse off with water. Repeat this eye wrinkle remedy 4-5 times a week to reduce eye wrinkles dark circle and dark spots.
You can also try grated cucumber mixed with equal parts honey a good home remedy for eye wrinkles. Apply it to your under eyes and let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing with cool water. This face mask deeply nourishes the skin and boosts the production of collagen.
8. Cabbage Leaves to Get Rid of Under Eye WrinklesFresh cabbage is an excellent source of natural antioxidant, vitamin C. Vitamin C, as one of the best antioxidants, reduces free radicals in your body that are one major cause of pre-mature aging. You can prepare and apply cabbage skin tightening face mask to reduce under eye wrinkles easily. For preparing a cabbage face mask to get rid of under eye wrinkles, extract cabbage juice by grinding the leaves. Then, add the cabbage juice to the mixture of 1 teaspoon honey. Apply this on the wrinkles around your eyes and rinse it off with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes.
- 10 Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Crows Feet Naturally
- Best Natural Ways Reduce Loose Sagging Skin under Eyes and Eye Wrinkles
- Best Face Exercises to Remove Wrinkles and Tighten Sagging Skin
9. Remove Wrinkles Under Eyes using Apricot-kernel OilApricot kernel oil is an incredible natural beauty resource that could help gets rid of fine lines around the eyes. Apricot kernel oil is great for use as massage oil as it is very light oil that can penetrate easily into the sensitive, delicate skin around the eyes and wrinkles around eyes. To get rid of wrinkles under eyes fast, apply Apricot-kernel oil on your ring finger, and massage the oil into the skin above and below your eye. Massage gently and avoid pulling and stretching, as the skin around the eye is very delicate. You can apply this before going to bed at night or whenever you get some to get rid of under eye wrinkles fast.
10. Remove Wrinkles Under Eyes using Ice-CubesIce cubes are a simple, cheap anti-aging tool to remove under eye wrinkles and puffiness around the eyes. Cold helps to constrict the blood vessels under the eyes and can also reduce puffiness. Take a few ice-cubes, wrap them in a towel and apply them under your eyes for several minutes to tighten the skin and reduce under eye wrinkles, crow's feet and bags under eyes. Rubbing ice cubes on the face tightens the pores and increases blood circulation. When you apply ice cubes on the tanned areas of your skin, they get lightened.
11. Rose Water Remedy for Under Eye WrinklesPamper the skin under eyes with rose water treatment. Rose water contains antioxidant properties which strengthen the skin cells. Dip cotton balls in rose water and place them on the eye wrinkles. Rose water has skin toning and rejuvenating properties, thus can tighten skin and treat eye wrinkles. You can add turmeric and honey to rosewater and make a paste. Apply this paste around your eyes to get wrinkle-free skin and also to rejuvenate the skin under your eyes.
12. Clear Tape to Get Rid of Under Eye WrinklesIt is possible to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes overnight using a clear tape remedy. Apply tiny pieces of clear tape to remove under eye wrinkles. With one hand, hold the skin below your eye extremely tight, and with your other hand smoothly place a piece of clear tape over your wrinkles under eyes. Leave on overnight, and then carefully remove the tape next morning. Temporarily smooth fine lines under eyes and deep wrinkles around the eyes using an overnight solution with clear tape.
13. Milk Treatment for Eye WrinklesMilk can be used to get rid of wrinkles around your eyes. Use a cotton ball to apply chilled milk to lower eyelids. Then wash it off after half an hour. You can also mix in a teaspoon of milk and a few drops of honey and apply on your skin to get rid of wrinkles under eyes.
14. Pineapple Juice Remedy for Removing Wrinkles Under EyesPineapple acts as an amazing natural remedy for improving eye wrinkles. Pineapples contain enzymes, antioxidants, fiber, and vitamin C, which help eliminate deep under eye wrinkles and crows feet naturally. Pineapple juice contains bromelain enzyme which is beneficial in treating wrinkles. Take some pineapple juice and soak a cotton ball in pineapple juice and then rub it on the delicate skin around eyes. You can also apply a mixture of apple and pineapple juice on the wrinkled skin around eyes. Antioxidants and fibers present in apple keeps the elasticity of the skin intact and also remove under eye wrinkles. Regular use of this eye wrinkles home remedy can give you best results.