How to Get Rid of Whiteheads Overnight NaturallyWhiteheads are a form of acne. You can commonly see whiteheads on nose, chin and face. Whiteheads are caused due to blocked pores where dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria get trapped. How do you remove whiteheads? The most effective way to control whiteheads is to prevent whiteheads from occurring. You can use a comedone remover tool to remove whiteheads effectively. There are also effective home remedies that can be done in order to get rid of whiteheads overnight naturally.
Whitehead Home Remedy - Best Natural Ways to Get rid of Whiteheads on Nose, Chin and FaceHere are the best natural methods for getting rid of whiteheads on face, nose, cheeks and chin at home. Learn how to get rid of whiteheads on face fast using natural ingredients.
1. If you have whiteheads on face, nose and cheeks, steaming your face can be the best treatment for getting rid of whiteheads overnight. Steam is good, even if you are not having any whiteheads problem. The steam opens up your pores and does wonders in unclogging nose pores and thus help to get rid of whiteheads overnight.
2. You can make your own homemade face scrub with oatmeal as an effective natural way to get rid of whiteheads. Oatmeal scrub on the areas with whiteheads helps in removing dead skin cells that clog your pores and will remove your hard whiteheads. For preparing this oatmeal exfoliant, mix fine salt with ground oatmeal and lavender oil. Use it to scrub the whitehead pimples on face for a minute or so. Wash your face with hot water to open pores, then rinse with cold water to close them. Alternatively, wrap cotton cloth around an ice cube and run it over your face to close your pores.This natural remedy will help you to get rid of whiteheads on nose.
3. Potato is another best natural method on how to get rid of whiteheads overnight naturally. You can try potato face mask to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads. Potato contains vitamin C which is really good for skin and to treat hard whiteheads on face, skin spots, and blemishes. Make a potato mask by blending a potato into a thick paste in the blender and over the affected areas with the mask. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off completely, and pat your face dry. An effective home remedy for whiteheads on face.
4. You may apply egg white mask to remove whiteheads from nose. Crack the egg and separate the white and yolk. Gently apply the egg white as a thin layer on your face but focus more on the nose and chin. Egg white face mask help to get rid of whiteheads and blackheads and also tighten pores naturally. Face masks with egg white can help reduce acne.
5. Applying coriander leaves facial is one of the best natural ways to get rid of whiteheads. Apply a facial made of coriander leaves to remove whiteheads naturally. A paste of coriander leaves, water, and turmeric powder also is another whitehead home remedy help in removing the whiteheads from the skin.
6. Another herb that help to get rid of whiteheads on face, nose and chin is fenugreek leaves. Just mix fenugreek leaves with water and make a paste out of it. And apply it on your face for whiteheads on nose removal. This is also a wonderful home remedy to get rid whiteheads and blackheads on nose and chin.
7. Try lemon juice remedy to remove blackheads and whiteheads from face. Natural lemon juice contains citric acid that helps remove whiteheads. Rub gently lemon juice on your whitehead pimples on face with a cotton ball. The high acidity levels in lemon juice make it ideal for opening pores and pulling out whiteheads on whiteheads on nose, forehead, chin and cheeks.
8. Another best natural method on how to get rid of a whitehead is through the application of used teabags. Steep a green tea bag in boiling water for 3 minutes. Let the bag cool, then open it and take out leaves.Dab it to the whiteheads area on your face. Doing it on a daily basis will help you in getting rid of whiteheads.
9. Baking soda is a good ingredient to remove whiteheads from nose because it can remove anything clogging your skin pores. Take sufficient amount of baking soda and add water to make a thick paste. Apply all over your face and wait until it gets dry. Then, wash your face with lukewarm water. Alternatively, you can make a paste of castor oil and baking soda for whitehead pimple removal. Apply this paste on the affected areas and wash it off after 30 minutes to get rid of a whitehead fast.
10. Using roasted pomegranate peel powder as a facial scrub is one of the most liked home remedies for curing whiteheads and blackheads. Use the peel powder mixed with rose water for removing dead skin, black and white heads from your face. Being rich in vitamin C, it is also good for your skin.
11. Rice powder is the best natural way on how to get rid of a whitehead. Rice powder has great exfoliating properties, it helps to brighten skin tone, remove blackheads, whiteheads. Make your own homemade face scrub with rice flour to get rid of whiteheads. For a good rice scrub, soak rice in water overnight for 5-6 hours and coarsely grind the rice to make a paste. Apply it on your face and scrub gently treat whiteheads. An excellent face scrub , rice removes dirt, dead cells and exfoliates the skin. This is one of the best home remedy for whiteheads on face.
12. Almond scrub is very effective in removing whiteheads from the skin. This home remedy helps to get rid of whiteheads on nose and also help to stop getting whiteheads. Crush some almonds and mix a tsp of honey. Exfoliate your skin with this almond and honey facial scrub. Let it air dry and then wash off with cool water. This is a very effective combination for removing whiteheads on chin and nose.
13. Gram flour remedy is best on how to get rid of whiteheads overnight naturally. It helps get rid of all the oiliness on the skin and cleanses your pores. Mix some gram flour with 1 tablespoon of raw milk or rose water and use this as a scrub to remove all the dead skin and help in getting rid of whiteheads on chin, cheeks, and nose. Allow the pack to dry and then wash it off with lukewarm water. The roughness texture of flour helps to get rid of whiteheads fast.
14. Tea tree oil is one of the best natural remedies for whiteheads on nose. Its antifungal and antibacterial properties kill the acne-causing the bacteria. Place a few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton swab and dab it on the whiteheads acne to fight bacteria. Leave it on for about 30 minutes and wash with clean and cool water to naturally get rid of whiteheads. You can use this whitehead removal remedy every day before going to bed. Alternatively, this herbal oil can be added to your face mask to remove hard whiteheads on face.
15. Try toothpaste remedy to get rid of whiteheads. One of the most handy products useful for the removal of the whiteheads is toothpaste. Simply by blending toothpaste and salt you can create a blackhead removal mask that helps to get rid off the whiteheads on your nose. Toothpaste helps soothe the skin and help to get rid whiteheads and blackheads, while the salt works for exfoliating the skin.
16. You can also use cornstarch for whiteheads on nose removal. Absorb and remove excess oils with cornstarch and apple cider vinegar whitehead home remedy. Make a paste with 3 teaspoons of cornstarch and one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and apply on your face. Apple cider vinegar has many properties of which its antiseptic and antibacterial properties help get rid of whiteheads. Cornstarch absorbs excess oil and vinegar works as an astringent. This home remedy will help on how to get rid of whiteheads overnight naturally.
17. You can use a clay mask which will help you to remove your whiteheads. Make a mask from clay using enough water and clay to make a paste. Apply a thin layer and allow it to dry for 10 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water to eliminate whiteheads. Blackheads or whiteheads are produced due to an excess of sebum secretion. Clay masks work as effective absorbents that help to soak excess oil and sebum from the skin and help you to get rid of small whiteheads.
18. Honey cinnamon mask is another of the best natural ways to get rid of whiteheads. Honey and cinnamon both contain antimicrobial, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory benefits for whiteheads on nose removal. The combination will remove dirt in pores and fight off your whiteheads and acne. Mix two tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon until completely blended. Apply this paste to your nose and chin to get rid of little white heads.
19. Get Rid of Whiteheads using Sugar Scrub: Sugar and olive oil together can really work great for whiteheads on face and lips. Sugar and olive oil scrub help to unclog the blocked pores and remove whiteheads from the skin pores. For preparing this sugar scrub, mix equal portions olive oil, brown sugar and white sugar. With the help of a soft toothbrush, apply to the face and rub it. Wait for 15 minutes, and wash it with warm water. Sugar will wipe off the white heads and olive oil will moisturize the dried part.
20. Sandalwood for whitehead Home Remedy: You can use sandalwood powder to get rid of whiteheads on forehead,nose, cheeks, and chin. Combine sandalwood powder and rosewater to make a thick paste. Use this natural scrub on your face for 15 to 20 minutes. To get rid of whiteheads fast, use this remedy thrice a week.
21. Fenugreek Home Remedy to Get Rid of Whiteheads: Fenugreek leaves is one of the best natural remedies on how to get rid whiteheads and blackheads. Make a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves and add a little water to it. Apply it on your whiteheads acne regularly to get rid of a under skin pimple and to remove whiteheads.
22. Get rid of Whiteheads using Strawberries: Antioxidants are vital for curing your acne and whiteheads and strawberries are full of them. For getting rid of whiteheads on your chin and forehead, just mash a few strawberries to make a paste and apply on your skin. Leave the paste on the face for about 10 minutes. Wipe off using a clean wash cloth. Rinse residue with water to get rid of whiteheads overnight. Strawberries have salicylic acids that cleanse out the open pores and unplug blackheads and whiteheads.
23. Lemon Remedy on How to Get rid of Whiteheads: Lemon juice when mixed with ground nut oil and then applied on the skin is a very good remedy for removing blackheads and whiteheads. Another way to get rid of pimples naturally at home is by blending some cinnamon powder with ground nut oil. Apply the cinnamon mask to your face (or spot treat) and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Repeat this procedure twice a day to get rid of whiteheads and blackheadseffectively.
24. Retinoid Creams for Whitehead Removal: Retinoid creams having levels Vitamin A which are recommended for many skin problems like whiteheads, wrinkles and fine lines. Apply retinoid cream to your whiteheads on nose and chin. Retinol cream helps to remove the outer layer of dead skin, shrink large pores and promote cell turnover.
25. Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment for Whitehead Removal: Benzoyl peroxide cream can be very effective against whiteheads. Benzoyl peroxide is an effective acne treatment, which help to reduce the blockage that causes whiteheads. Benzoyl peroxide can kill the bacteria present in the skin pores, prohibits oil production and help get rid of whiteheads.
26. Salicylic Acid for Getting Rid of Whiteheads: Applying salicylic acid is best for getting rid of whiteheads fast. Salicylic acid can assist to slough off dead skin cells so as to open the clogged pores. Salicylic acid can be found in the type on an ointment.
27. Soap and Salt Mix to Remove Whiteheads: Mix a few drops of liquid soap with a pinch of salt. Apply the mixture all over the whitehead and rub it gently. Wash the skin with cold water afterwards. Apply this scrub once every week to get rid of whiteheads fast.
These are some of the best natural cures for whiteheads. Try these home remedies to remove whiteheads from your face overnight naturally.