How to Get Rid of Skin Discoloration - Best Treatment for Pigmentation on FaceSkin discoloration around mouth, forehead, nose, and other areas is not an unusual occurrence. When skin discoloration of melasma occurs during pregnancy it is called chloasma ( a mask of discoloration). How to remove pigmentation from face permanently? To restore an even skin tone and to get rid of discoloration, you may try the following natural home remedies for skin discoloration.
What can cause skin discoloration? Dark skin discoloration or lips is a result of increased pigmentation of the skin (hyperpigmentation), which may take place for a number of reasons.
Melanin tends to concentrate more on certain areas of the skin such as around the mouth, which has the tendency to darken more easily when exposed to sunlight. Also, the skin around mouth is very thinner, making it more prone to dark skin discoloration, dry skin, and wrinkles around mouth. Hormonal changes and lifestyle also make discoloration of skin.
How to Get rid of Skin Discoloration fast - Home Remedies for Dark Skin Discoloration around MouthMelasma is a skin pigmentation disorder that appears on the face in the form of tan or brown patches, especially the forehead, cheeks, upper lip, nose, and chin. Dark skin or skin discoloration around lips or chin is quite embarrassing both for women and men. How to get rid of skin discoloration fast? To restore an even skin tone and to get rid of discoloration around mouth, you may try the following natural home remedies for skin discoloration.
1. Skin discoloration treatment - Regular Exfoliation to Get Rid of Skin DiscolorationDaily exfoliating with a mild and gentle facial scrub helps to remove dry dead skin cells and help get rid of dak skin around the mouth. Sugar granules have a property to exfoliate skin hence removing dead cells. Use natural sugar to exfoliate dark dead skin to remove pigmented skin cells and cleanse the skin. This is the natural home remedy to exfoliate the skin once in a week. You can also use this remedy to treat skin discoloration of skin on neck.
2. Best treatment for pigmentation on face - Avoid Sun to Prevent Skin Discoloration of Skin on Neck and FaceOne of the best natural ways to lighten round skin discoloration on face and neck is to stay away from direct sunlight. To prevent and remove pigmentation from face permanently, it is essential to apply sunscreen lotions regularly. The use of a sunscreen with an SPF factor of 30 will protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. A sunscreen with titanium, zinc, and avobenzone as ingredients is extremely effective in blocking out UVA and UVB rays.
Wrinkles under Eye | Skin Tightening | Clogged Pores | Brown Spots on Face | Under Eye Wrinkles | Clean Pores on Nose | Acne on Forehead | Eye Bags | Symptoms of Pink Eye | Dry Eyes
3. Best treatment for pigmentation on face - Lemon Juice Remedy for Melasma Skin DiscolorationYou can apply lemon juice to get rid of darkness around mouth due to melasma. Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent, which helps in lightening discolored skin and brown spots on face. Massaging the discoloration of skin with the lemon juice is the best home remedy for lightening the dark skin around mouth. It will also reduce dry skin around mouth. If you have eczema on the skin around your mouth or lips, you can use Shea butter along with lemon juice on the eczema skin discoloration.
4. Skin discoloration treatment - Coconut Oil Remedy for hyper-pigmentation and Dark Spots on SkinIf you have dark spots, patches or dry discoloration of skin, use coconut oil and coconut water to lighten skin discoloration and dry skin around mouth. Rub coconut oil on the dark pigmentation on face every night before going to bed. Wash it up in the morning. This is one of the best treatment for pigmentation on face. If you have skin discoloration during pregnancy, regular application of this coconut oil skin discoloration treatment will help you get rid of discolored skin and dryness around mouth fast. Coconut water can also be used as a toner as it makes the skin soft and supple. Wash your face with coconut water at least twice a day for lightening the discoloration of skin. this is one of the best hyperpigmentation treatment for black skin.
5. Best treatment for pigmentation on face - Gram-flour To Get Rid of Discoloration of SkinSee More: What Foods Cause Acne | Dandruff Itchy Scalp | Allergic Conjunctivitis
Gram-flour can be used to get rid of melasma or hyperpigmentation. Gram flour can cleanse the area and also provides mild exfoliation. Apply gram flour mask on the face regularly as this is the best treatment for pigmentation on face. Prepare a paste using 1 teaspoon of gram flour, 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, and 1/2 cup of curd.
Apply this skin lightening pack over the dark brown spots and patches on the upper lip area and leave it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Rubbing off this mask carefully when it is completely dry will also help to get rid of dead skin cells that make skin around lips appear dry, dark, and wrinkled. Another best home remedy for pigmentation on face with best result.
Read More Here: Best Remedies for Brown Spots on Face
You May Also Like: