How to Get Rid of Skin DiscolorationDiscolored skin on face develops due to a difference in melanin levels. Natural treatments and home remedies help will help you cure discoloration of skin and pigmentation effectively. You can try the following home remedies and natural treatments to get rid of skin discoloration on face naturally.
Home Remedies for Discoloration of Skin
Following are some of the best home remedies and natural treatments to get rid of discoloration of skin and hyper-pigmentation fast.
1. Get Rid of Skin discoloration using Lemon Juice: This is one of the best natural home remedies for dark discoloration of skin. Lemon juice help because it contains Vitamin C which acts as a natural bleaching agent. Use a cotton ball to apply lemon juice to the dark skin discoloration and wait for 15 minutes before washing it off. You can add vinegar and rose water in this mixture to make this dark spot home remedy more effective.
2. Dark Skin Pigmentation Treatment using Raw Potato: Another best natural remedy found in the kitchen for pigmentation is raw potato. Massaging the discolored skin on face with raw potato juice and honey mixture is an excellent home treatment for skin discoloration and dark spots on skin. For restoring the natural glow, blend potato with applesauce and apply this paste on your discoloration of skin on face. Leave for 10-20 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
3. Dark Skin Discoloration Treatment using Papaya: For getting rid of dark patches on face, you can use green papaya. Papaya has skin lightening properties and is part of many skin lightening cream available in the market. Apply green papaya paste to the pigmented areas regularly. Papain enzyme contained in papaya has exfoliating properties to slough away old dead skin cells. Papaya also contains anti-oxidants and phyto-nutrients to help you get rid of dark patches on skin and to get brighter, younger, and glowing facial skin.
4. Remove Discoloration of Skin using Strawberries: For getting rid of skin pigmentation naturally, you can use strawberries. Mash a few ripe strawberries and apply on the black skin spots on face. A few drops of lemon can be added to the pack if you have tanned pigmented skin. This is another best skin-lightening natural remedy to reduce hyper-pigmentation and dark spots. Regular application will help cleanse and lighten your discolored skin.
5. Dark Skin Discoloration Treatment using Onion Juice: For dark spots, age spots and discolored skin, you can apply onion juice remedy. Crush the pieces of onions to extract the onion juice and apply it to the skin to get rid of discoloration of skin on face naturally and fast. You can also mix the onion extract in apple cider vinegar or honey and apply on the dark patches on your face.
6. Natural Treatment for Dark Skin Patches using Aloe Vera and Vitamin E: Aloe vera can help get rid of dark spots and age spots on skin. Rub aloe vera juice or gel directly onto dark skin pigments and brown spots on face once or twice daily for a few weeks to fade those skin discolorations fast. Another best home remedy for skin pigmentation include a combination of aloe vera and Vitamin E. Take a Vitamin E capsule, open it and then mix it with aloe vera gel. Apply the liquid mixture to your dark spots and pigmented patches on face daily before going to bed. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant, it protects the skin and helps to even out skin discolorations and lighten dark spots and other dark blemishes on the face.
7. How to Get Rid of Discoloration on Face using Natural Vinegar: For reducing discoloration of skin, apply natural vinegar remedy. It can be used as a topical treatment for removing dark skin discoloration. The whitening properties of vinegar will make your discolored skin bright and help you in fading dark spots on face. Mix equal quantities of vinegar and water and apply the vinegar solution on the discolored skin on face and leave it on for about 20 to 30 minutes before washing it off. Apply this remedy regularly for a few weeks to fade those skin discolorations fast.
8. Cure Skin Pigmentation using Parsley: You can also use parsley leaves as an effective home remedy to reduce dark spots on skin. Put some finely chopped fresh parsley in a cup of boiling water for half an hour. Strain the mixture and then apply on the skin to get rid of skin discoloration. Parsley juice mixed with carrot juice, lemon and orange juice works well to reduce the spots on face. Mix parsley juice with equal amounts of lemon juice, orange juice, and red currant juice. Apply on the face spots. This is one of the best treatment for eczema skin discoloration.
You can prepare an easy DIY parsley mask for your face at home to get rid of dark spots on face. Grind fresh parsley and mix with equal amounts of sour cream. Apply this dark spot remover pack on face skin and let it dry on your skin naturally. When it dries out; rub your face with wet hands, to remove the pack. Rinse your face well and pat dry. It will decrease pigmentation and dark spots on face.
9. Get Rid of Discolored Skin using Dried Orange Peels: Dry orange peel powder is one of the best natural skin lightening products to help get rid of skin discoloration on face and discoloration of skin on neck. Dry orange peels and then powder them and mix it with raw milk and make a thick paste. Apply the mask on your dark skin patches using gentle circular motions. Let it sit for 15 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water. This dark spot home remedy will lighten and brighten skin, gets rid of dark spots and age spots.
For another remedy for reducing discoloration of skin, mix ground orange peel with gram flour, yogurt and lemon juice. Apply this paste over the dark discolored skin and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse off with cool water and repeat this natural treatment for discoloration thrice a week for getting a fairer skin complexion on face naturally.
10. Dark Skin Discoloration Treatment using Holy Basil: Take equal quantities of holy basil leaves and lemon juice. Grind the leaves of holy basil into a to form a paste. Apply to the discoloration on face and leave on for 20 minutes then wash off to get rid of dark discoloration of skin.
11. Dark Skin Pigmentation Treatment using Fresh Cream: A paste of fresh cream and turmeric powder is another beneficial remedy for removing discolored skin disease. Apply the mixture on the face, rubbing it all over in even strokes, allow it to settle for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with cold water. Turmeric is excellent for fading scars, reducing hyperpigmentation and skin lightening.
12. Cucumber Remedy for Skin Pigmentation: Applying cucumber juice is also another best remedy to remove pigmentation on face. Mix 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice with 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice and a few drops of rose water. Mix the ingredients well and apply the paste to your discolored facial skin to treat skin discoloration. Regular application of cucumber juice remedy will effectively remove pigmentation marks and pimples from face.
13. Coconut Oil for Removing Skin Discoloration: If you have dark spots, patches or dry dark skin on face, use coconut oil and coconut water to lighten black marks on face. Rub coconut oil on the dark pigmentation on face every night before going to bed. Wash it up in the morning. This is one of the best skin discoloration treatment. Regular application of this discolored skin home remedy will help you get rid of dark skin on face and facial dryness fast.
14. Baking Soda Remedy for Discoloration of Skin: Baking soda is effective for removing facial skin discoloration and dark pigmentation. The best home remedy to get rid of dark skin is to make a solution of 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of water. Baking soda makes a great alkaline exfoliator that can remove dead skin cells and fade dark and brown discoloration on skin.
15. Tomato Remedy to Get Rid of Dark Spots and Patches on Face: Apply this home remedy to reduce round skin discoloration. Take some oatmeal along with curd and tomato juice. Apply this mixture on the skin pigmentation on face and discoloration of skin on neck for a few minutes and rinse it off. This home remedy works well for lightening darkened skin on face. Buttermilk and tomato juice combination serves as an effective solution for reducing freckles, dark skin discoloration, and dark spots on face.
16. Horseradish Treatment for discoloration of Skin: Horseradish is another best natural treatment for dark skin discoloration of face. Applying horseradish root to the skin will bleach discoloration on face and age spots. Repeat once a week until your dark patches on skin begins to peel off. The new skin underneath should be lighter. Applying horseradish juice mixed with warm milk can also help reduce dark spots on skin.
17. Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil for Removing Pigmentation Quickly: Sea buckthorn seed oil is one of the best dark spot corrector, which is used for dark pigmentation spots to help get rid of dark skin discoloration, brown spots, age spots, and other blemishes on face. This natural skin care oil will moisturize your skin and its high vitamin C content will help remove pigmentation on facial skin naturally.
More Natural Treatments and Home Remedies to Get Rid of Skin Discoloration Fast
18. Apply castor oil twice a day to bleach the dark skin pigmentation. Apply and massage your discolored skin gently with circular motions leave it overnight. This dark spot removal remedy will naturally reduce skin discoloration and other blemishes. The high antioxidant content of castor oil helps to lighten skin discoloration.
19. Rub the inside part of a ripe banana peel directly on your black spots and let it stay for 10-15 minutes. This natural skin care remedy will remove discoloration and dark marks from the facial skin.
20. Application of raw honey is another best home remedy for getting rid of uneven skin tone and for removing the pigmented skin on face fast. Turmeric mixed with lemon and honey will work perfectly to remove skin discoloration on face and skin discoloration on neck also.
21. Applying oatmeal and lemon juice face mask can lighten dark spots and discoloration on face. This homemade facial for discoloration of skin helps slough off dry, dead skin cells from the surface of facial skin and help get rid of uneven skin tone on face naturally.
22. Avocados are especially good for treating hyper pigmentation. Take an avocado, remove the peel and grind it into a smooth paste and apply the paste on the dark skin discoloration of the face.
23. You can also try a scrub made of baking soda for removing pigmentation on face and neck fast. Mix baking soda with water to form a smooth paste and apply on your dark discoloration on face and neck. Baking soda cleanses the skin and reduces the discolored skin on face. This will provide a brighter skin tone on your discolored facial skin. The alkaline nature of the baking soda helps to exfoliate your dead skin cells, due to which fresh layer of skin appears on the surface.
24. Since sun rays cause discoloration on skin, you can apply sun screen on your face and neck if you are being exposed to sun. This also helps in treating skin discoloration on face and neck.
The excess production of melanin will darken and discolor the skin. Using pigmentation home remedies is a great natural way of reducing dark spots, blemishes, and discoloration on skin. For the already pigmented skin you can try these natural treatments for discoloration to restore an even skin tone and to get rid of discoloration of skin. If followed on a regular basis; surely you can get rid of skin discoloration fast. However, some of these skin pigmentation treatments may not be suitable for sensitive skin. Always test these natural skin discoloration remedies before using them on the affected area.