How to Get Rid of Crows Feet
Best Natural Methods to Remove Crows Feet and Deep Wrinkles Around Eyes
1. Exfoliate Regularly To Reduce Crows FeetThe buildup of the impurities and dead skin cells block the healthier cells underneath, causing your skin to look dull and flakey. If you can give care for dry skin and dead cells, it can reduce the appearance or remove crows feet at the side of our eyes.
2. Sun Protection to Prevent and Treat Crows FeetYou should limit exposure to the sun and always use a sunscreen or moisturizer with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher whenever you step out during the daytime. This is an effective natural method for treating crows feet and laugh lines around eyes. Using sunglasses also keep you from squinting in bright sunlight, which causes crow's feet. The sun protection cream and the sun glasses help protect your sensitive skin near the eyes from the damaging rays of the sun. The moisture is also well retained to prevent dehydration that is a prime reason for crows feet formation.
Read: 16 Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Under Eye Wrinkles
3. Eye wrinkle Cream to Get Rid of Crows Feet FastUse a moisturizing eye cream with anti-aging ingredients that can also help to reduce the severity of crows feet and wrinkles under eyes. Look for the best eye cream products with one of these three natural ingredients: retinoids – which stimulate cell growth, peptides – which boost collagen production, and antioxidants – which fix free radical damage caused by sun damage and other environmental factors.
4. Egg White Mask for Removing Crows Feet Around EyesEgg white alone will firm your skin, tighten pores, and smooth out fine wrinkles naturally. Egg whites can be used as a face mask to tighten up the skin around the eyes and to reduce your crows feet, smile lines, and under eye wrinkles. Apply egg white mask to your face, paying particular attention to the eye area. Allow to dry for 15 minutes, then rinse off and pat dry. This natural remedy will help get rid of crows feet and deep wrinkles around eyes effectively.
5. Sweet Almond Oil for Crows Feet Around the EyesApply almond oil on the skin under and around your eyes to reduce the sagging skin and deep wrinkles around the eyes. Using the oils of nuts can help supply copper. Copper enhances the production of peptides. Peptides are needed to boost collagen production. Just apply the oil on the delicate skin around eyes. Massage it gently using your fingers. Sweet almond oil massage is one of the best natural methods for nourishing the delicate skin under the eyes to help treat and prevent crow's feet and laugh lines around eyes.
6. Pineapple and Papaya Treatment for Deep Wrinkles Around EyesOne of the best natural methods to get rid of crows feet is to use fresh papaya and pineapple. They both contain bromelain, which is an enzyme often used in meat tenderizers. It can help rehydrate your skin, reducing the obvious wrinkles. Crush the pineapple or papaya, pat it gently along your crow’s feet, leave on for 15 minutes or so until dry, then rinse off.
- Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Tighten Skin on Forehead, Eyes, Cheeks, Lips, and Neck
- 4 Best Natural Skin Tightening Oils to Firm Loose Sagging Skin on Face and Neck
- Best Non Surgical Facelifts: Facelift Non Surgical Options
- 5 Best Facial Muscle Exercises to Get Rid of Turkey Neck
- Neck Firming Tips and Natural Skin Care Products to Tighten Sagging Neck Skin
7. Coconut Oil Massage for Reducing Wrinkles around EyesCoconut oil is a natural moisturizer that also delays wrinkles, crow's feet, smile lines, and sagging of skin, which come with age. Massaging a few drops of coconut oil to the delicate skin around the eyes helps to eliminate crows feet wrinkles, sagging skin and wrinkles under eyes. Coconut oil helps minimize wrinkles under eyes by promoting collagen production. Coconut oil contains linoleic acid that can re-connect broken skin tissues. Virgin coconut oil which is rich in antioxidants is especially useful in fighting free-radicals. One of the most prevalent nutrients in coconut oil is Vitamin E. Vitamin E in coconut oil helps lubricates and nourishes cells and tissues. These are anti aging nutrients that can remove smile wrinkles and crows feet wrinkles around eyes.
8. Cucumber Remedy Get Rid of Crows FeetRegular application of cucumber slice is the best natural remedy for removing crows feet fast. Cucumber will smooth the skin around eyes and remove wrinkles around the eyes quickly. It will quickly calm tired looking eyes and help reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles around eyes. Grate cucumber and apply its juice under the eyes or put slices of cucumber on eyes for 10-15 minutes to reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, under eye wrinkles, dark circles, and to refresh your tired looking eyes. Another remedy to get rid of eye wrinkles and dark circles under your eyes is applying a mixture of cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal proportions.
9. Grape Seed Oil Treatment for Wrinkles Around EyesGrape seed oil is a powerful antioxidant-rich oil that is used in anti aging skin care. Grapeseed oil is an all-natural moisturizer that can work wonders on your wrinkles around eyes. Applying grapeseed oil is one of the best home remedies to remove wrinkles around eyes and dark circles under eyes. It is noted to be especially effective for repair of the skin around the eyes, making it an essential ingredient in homemade eye serums. Grape seed oil can be used on the deep wrinkles around the eyes on a daily basis as a natural treatment for getting rid of crows feet and laugh lines.
Read: 14 Best Natural Remedies to Remove Under Eye Wrinkles
10. Apply Vitamin E for Getting Rid of Crows FeetVitamin E oil is safe and natural so you can give it a try on your face. Vitamin E oil has an amazing anti-aging effect on skin. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that protects cells against the effects of free radicals, thereby delaying the process of aging. Vitamin E is one of the best natural ingredients for removing crow's feet. Soothing vitamin oil helps to moisturize dry skin and helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. So, Cut open a vitamin E capsule and apply it around the eyes each night before going to bed which will instantly tighten skin around eyes and reduce crow’s feet and deep lines. Vitamin E oil has a thicker consistency compared to some other oils so it works well on deeper set crows feet as well as smile lines.
11. Argan Oil for Treating Wrinkles Around the EyesUsing Argan Oil as a remedy for crows feet will make your skin glow and remove wrinkles around eyes. Argan oil easily absorbs into skin to give you a youthful glow, and its anti aging properties help you keep your skin nourished and revitalized for looking beautiful. This oil is gentle, and safe to use around your eyes. Use a few drops of argan oil on the fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes before bedtime as a moisturizing agent. Argan oil has anti-wrinkle properties helps protects the skin against under eye wrinkles and crows feet wrinkles appeared due to premature aging.
Those crows feet have to go, but before you start spending money, why not try these natural methods to get rid of crows feet and deep lines around eyes. These natural remedies for eye wrinkle removal will help to restore moisture and youthful appearance to your skin around eyes.
You May Also Like: